|| PART 6 ||

Prachi stared in confusion seeing Shahana and Aaryan run in opposite directions, as if trying to avoid each other.

"Strange. What happened to them?" she thought.

Reaching his room, Aaryan closed the door, locking it so that no one can enter and see him in such a state. He was embarrassed, shy and guilty.

Throwing himself on the bed, he facepalmed thinking of his act downstairs a few minutes ago.

"How am I going to face them now?" he thought, leaving a frustrated sigh.

Aryan's pov

I was getting bored watching Ranbir drooling over Prachi and was about to walk away when I heard  her call out, "Hey Shahana," which made me stop my tracks. 

"Coming," came the reply and I looked behind Prachi to see Shahana appear in a white salwaar kameez, with her hair open, long  jhumkas in her ears and a nose pin. She looked beautiful.

"Aryan" mom calling my name startled me and broke my staring session. "Pass the mic to chucks," she instructed and I obeyed.

 Walking towards chucks, I passed by her side. I saw her adjust her hair and slowly look me. The moment my eyes caught hers, she looked away, bringing an instant smirk on my face.

Suddenly, I was back to reality. "Why on earth am I admiring Shahana out of all those beautiful girls out there? Aryan, you are really screwed up," I said to myself, smacking the back of my head.

Being the flagbearer and the greatest supporter of the PRANBIR relation did help me keep away my thoughts about Shahana. Sometimes, I had thoughts that I will die single if I kept helping them deal with their relationship troubles. But today, even that didn't seem to help.

I was having  a great time watching Ranbir get into trouble while trying to make Prachi jealous, but then...

"Ranbir, you nincompoop, I know you were trying to make her jealous. But see, you fell prey to your own trap. At least Shahana.."

Wait. Where is Neeraj? My eyes scanned the room to find the man who is the reason for my worries now.

Ahhh there he comes. I saw Neeraj walking towards Shahana and Shrenu with a handsome smile on his lips.

"No Neeraj, I am not Ranbir, I am Aryaan, I won't allow this," my mind screamed.

I don't know what took over my mind, nor did I understand why I was feeling so. All that I knew was I won't let Neeraj dance with Shahana today. The next moment I was walking or rather running towards Shahana.

"Will you be my pair, Shahana?" I managed to pant out, reaching to Shahana exactly at the same time as Neeraj. "Oh thank you. Come," I said, taking her hands, when I saw her open her mouth to say something. I didn't allow her to say a thing. What if she refuse? "Bye guys, have fun, enjoy," I said to Shrenu and Neeraj, taking Shahana to the dance floor.

I saw Shahana staring at me with a puzzled expression, but I chose to ignore it. Anyway, how can I explain her the reason for the my behavior when I cannot explain it to myself?! Thankfully she didn't ask me anything.

The song  "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran was played, and the lyrics seemed to be really something. 

"I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me"