𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit for chapter above )

chapter thirty eight. you got me
twisted over you.
════ ⋆͛♡⋆͛ ════

ELIZA COULDN'T BELIEVE what she was doing right now. She was pacing back and forth in her room trying to figure out who could talk to. She thought she'd be able to talk to Bonnie and Caroline but that obviously didn't work out. These emotions were bursting out of her. She should talk to Rebekah. Or to Callie?

No. They'd probably tell her to do it anyways. She needed someone who knew what Klaus did, experienced it. Stefan. He would know. Bad idea. He had his humanity off.

Just as her process of elimination was about to eliminate, her phone started ringing. "I'm going to throw this thing in the water one day." She groaned.

She looked at the caller ID and was intrigued, it was an unknown number. "Who's this?" She answered the phone.

"Just a little birdie." She could hear Katherine's voice ooze its normal confidence and bitterness.

"Now why are you calling me, Katherine. How did you even get my number?" Eliza raised her eyebrows as if Katherine could see.

"Like I said, a little birdie. Anyways, I called to warn you. They're planning something for you. Something about Klaus brainwashing you. We all know Klaus can't make you do jack squat and if he could, Mystic Falls would be in ruin." Katherine stated, looking at her nails while she talked.

"When will it stop? Do they not get tired of the scheming and trying to control my free will?" Eliza groaned, running a hand over her face.

"Probably not." Katherine shrugged.

There was silence for a bit, an awkward one. "You must want something in return." Eliza asked, knowing Katherine stayed on the line for a reason.

"Call your dog off." Eliza should've known this was coming. Katherine wanted to be free and Klaus stood in the way of that.

"Consider it done." Eliza said.

"One more thing before I go, don't let your hypocrite of a sister tell you who to be with when she was kissing on your boyfriend not too long ago. If anything, I hate a hypocrite." The dial tone was swift, Eliza pulling it from her ears.

Shock, hurt, pain. Elena was a lot of things right now but to kiss Damon. Nah, she wouldn't stoop that low. But she did.

"Memoriam Ostende" the red mist circled around Eliza's hands, holding them up in a line.