𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

(outfit for chapter above)
━━━━━ ˚ . ✦ chapter forty five
charmed and dangerous

 ✦ chapter forty fivecharmed and dangerous

THREE MONTHS AGO.

"RISE AND SHINE." Bonnie's dreary voice said as she popped open the coffin. She was exhausted, mentally and physically. She just lost one of the last people who truly got her and had to snap back right after. The things you do for friendship.

"No need to bloody yell." Klaus scoffed, rising up in Tyler's body. "I've been waiting on the Other Side for three hours. I couldn't move from this wretched cave."

"Klaus, I have something to tell you." Bonnie's lip quivered at the mere thought of his reaction. She hated him but they shared someone in common.

His face paled. "Why can't I feel her?" He was instantly alarmed.

Bonnie wanted to break down in tears but someone needed to tell him. "Klaus, she's gone."

"No. It's this body. You saved me, thanks and all but put me back. Put me back in my body now." Klaus demanded, laying back into the position he woke up in.

"I can't. I can't keep using dark magic."

"Put me back!" He roared like never before. Bonnie winced slightly but kept a strong composure.

She sighed, knowing he'd resort to unnecessary measures if she didn't. She nodded, beginning the process.

PRESENT DAY.

ELENA HAD IGNORED both Stiles, Malia and certainly Oliver. It was hard to do so considering Stiles was basically hunting her down and badgering her.

It was time for group and she was trudging her way there. "Look who came out their room." Stiles had strolled up next to her.

"How can I help you?" Elena asked, a sigh leaving her lips.

"Why'd you save me?" Stiles asked.

"Wouldn't wanna mess up such a pretty face." Elena said, blowing a kiss at him before turning into the meet room. Taking her seat, she leaned back, resting her back against it.

Stiles took the opportunity to slide into the chair next to her, earning an eye roll from her.

"Welcome to today's group. Today, I want to go back to the topic of guilt. It might surprise you to hear me say that guilt is a good thing-it's a rather mature emotion." Dr. Morrell spoke, starting the session.

"Malia, you said something about guilt the other day. You said it came with a visceral reaction." Marin continued.

"I said it made me feel sick to my stomach." Malia rolled her eyes.