𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit for chapter above )

chapter thirty one. never say never
════ ⋆͛♡⋆͛ ════

AFTER WHAT SEEMED like an eternity, Eliza finally stepped off the elevator. Stepping out of it, she noticed that this hallway seemed longer than hers. "What the hell?" She muttered to herself.

Simply ignoring the chilling feeling that seemed to creep over her, she knocked on Isaac's room door. In doing so, she felt a wave of sadness. It brought her to tears, falling profusely from her eyes.

"I can't believe he's leaving again." Eliza blurted out, shocking herself at these words. Who was leaving again? It was quite confusing. Her eyes looked around while trying to listen.

Isaac opened the door with a confused look, hearing Eliza crying. "Liz? What's wrong?"

"He's leaving me and the kids again. I don't know what wrong with me, you're my only child. This is so weird. Help me." Eliza desperately wanted to stop crying but she couldn't. Her sad tears soon turned into angry ones, her eyebrows furrowing. "What am I going to do with him gone?"

"Eliza, what the hell are you talking about?" Isaac chuckled nervously.

"I don't know." Eliza seemed to gather herself enough to drag herself to where the feeling was coming from. She stopped in front of a door, three from Isaac.

"Be careful. She might be an axe murderer." Isaac warned.

Eliza ignored him and knocked on the door softly. "Who is it?" The voice answered, it being familiar to Eliza.

"Housekeeping." Eliza answered, not knowing what else to say. Isaac looked at her with a raised eyebrow, to which she just shrugged.

The duo heard each of the locks being opened, the door following suit. "Eliza?" The woman answered, shock clear in her features.

"Piper?" Eliza answered with her mouth agape.

"What're you doing here? How'd you find me? Did my sisters call you?" Piper was back to being defensive.

"I've been in this hotel for like two days. I haven't spoken to any of you guys since like last week. Are you okay?" Eliza replied, her brows furrowing as she felt another wave of emotion. Embarrassment, Sadness, and Anger all balled up into one.

"How'd you find me, Eliza?" Piper's face went cold.

"I went to knock on Isaac's door and I started crying randomly. I started talking about my husband is leaving me again. You happen to know anything about that?" Eliza questioned, hoping to receive some answers from her elder.