𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

(outfit for
chapter above)

(outfit for chapter above)

chapter fourteen. missing mother mary
════ ⋆͛♡⋆͛ ════

ISAAC LAHEY NEVER was a cook. Every time he attempted to do so, he would end up burning something and pissing off his father which would end up in a beating.

Isaac shook his head, trying to rid himself of the horrid images replaying in his mind. He woke up early this morning to do something nice for Eliza and her family. She'd taken him in with no hesitation or care about breaking into his house.

He was too busy lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice the smoke alarm going off.

"Fire! Fire! Don't worry, I have pyrokinesis too!" Eliza came running down the stairs, shouting her words at the top of her lungs.

"Liz! It's just me!" Isaac yelled, fearing her as he held his hands up in surrender.

"Oh! Hi, darling! What're you burning?" Eliza softened immediately, walking up to him.

"I was trying to do something nice do you and cook your family breakfast but I realize that I cannot cook for the life of me." Isaac sighed in defeat.

"Oh Doll." Eliza poured as she put out  the small fire atop the burning pancakes.

"Leave the cooking up to me, Sweetheart. I appreciate what you're doing though." She gave him a small smile.

Isaac nodded, taking off his apron that 'Best Chef Ever' what a lie that was!

"How about this? I'll fix this up and I'll tell them you made it?" Eliza suggested.

"I wouldn't want to impose. This was meant to done for you not by you." Isaac tried to deny.

"Nonsense, close your eyes." Eliza grinned.

Isaac sighed as he reluctantly closed his eyes, knowing she wouldn't take no for an answer.

When he opened them, the dinner table was set for five and a beautiful breakfast sat on the trays. Two stacks of Pancakes, Bacon, Sausage, Cheesy Eggs, Hashbrowns, and Coffee and Orange juice.

"Wow. Liz, this is beautiful." He commented in awe.

"I know right. You did such an amazing job. Lazy bums upstairs!! Isaac made breakfast!" Eliza shouted the last few sentences, patting Isaac's shoulder. She struggled while doing so.