𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

( outfit for
chapter above)

( outfit for chapter above)

chapter nine. somewhere in california
════ ⋆͛♡⋆͛ ════

"HOW'D YOU FIND out about us?" Was the the first question that exited Piper's mouth.

"My Whitelighter, Regina, told me about you four after telling me that there's a lot more to me than what meets the eye. I thought I only had three powers. Blowing up, freezing, and orbing. And then I got another one, premonitions. She said you could explain to me the rest. " Eliza answered.

"Us? We didn't even know about you." Paige stated.

"Wait, she has both of Piper's powers and one of Paige and mine's. Does that mean she has all of our powers?" Phoebe inquired. Piper and Paige seemed to be in deep thought.

"That sounds plausible. Can you levitate?" Piper questioned.

"No. I'm willing to try though." Eliza responded. Phoebe stood, showcasing her levitating off the ground.

"How'd you do that?" Eliza grinned in awe, slowly standing as well.

"Just picture you in your mind lifting off the ground." Phoebe described, "Embrace that feeling once you do it."

Eliza nodded, letting out a blow of air before attempting it. Slowly but surely, her body felt lighter by the second as she slowly lifted into the air. It was shaky but it proved she could do it.

"Amazing. She can levitate." Phoebe smiled softly, mentally crossing it off in her mind.

"Next up, Empathy." Piper said.

"I don't have that. I know that for sure." Eliza told her.

"Okay, Telekinesis." Piper replied.

"Who has telekinesis?" Eliza asked, looking between the sisters.

"...Prue." Paige stated, the words leaving her quietly.

Eliza cringed internally, "I know we got off on the wrong foot but I truly did not come here for a fight. I might've lied earlier about me not being here to learn anything because that's my sole reason for coming. Yet, I still never had any ill intentions. If I have to pass tests and constantly orb here to do them, I will."

Piper could tell she was being genuine, it was just too hard to trust outsiders when all they've done is mess her over. Sighing, she thought about all the possibilities. If she is the Charmed One, then she couldn't possibly be bad. Piper should've gotten to know her before judging her.