𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

(outfit for chapter above)
━━━━━ ˚ . ✦ chapter forty six
never let me go

STILES FOUND HIMSELF trudging down the dark hallways at night

STILES FOUND HIMSELF trudging down the dark hallways at night. It was dark and he was sure everyone had fallen asleep by now.

He followed the long corridor, a white door at the end of it. For some reason, he was intrigued by it. He reached it, finally, and went to twist the knob.

"What are you doing?" Oliver spooked him.

Stiles jumped, turning around to look at him. "I need to get through here. To the basement."

"Doctors don't even have a key to this door. Only Brunski." Oliver pointed out.

"Is that the head orderly?" Stiles quizzed.

Oliver nodded his head, "He's got keys to everything in here."

"Does he keep them on him all the time?" Stiles asked.

"If you want them, you'll probably have to figure out a way to trick him..." Oliver told him.

"Well, part of me is getting very good at playing tricks." Stiles spoke matter-factly, walking off.

●∘◦❀◦∘●

"OKAY. OKAY, JUST got to stay awake, Stiles. You just gotta stay-" He cut himself off when he looked into the mirror. Behind him was a naked Eliza showering, covered by steam.

"Don't worry, Pretty Boy. You didn't just walk into the little girls' room." She smiled at him.

"Thank God." He was embarrassed, shy even, moving away from the mirror and turning his back. "Uh, okay. So what are you doing in the boys' room?"

"Showering." She said flatly.

"I can see that! I mean, I saw that. Well, actually, I didn't see anything, really... I just... There was too much steam to, uh... Not that I would prefer there to be less steam..." He was flustered.

"If you wanted to see me naked, all you had to do was ask. But if you must know, they keep the water temperature in the girls' room too low- it's much hotter in here. This place makes me freezing cold." Eliza continued to wash.

"Maybe you just have a low core temp. You know, you might just be sick, or-" She cut him off.

"Maybe I'm actually pregnant like Malia said and the baby is like making me sensitive." She shrugged.

"Or, it could be... Hey, it might be that. It's probably that." He was hoping it wasn't that.

She turned the shower off, stepping out the steam.

Stiles looked out the side of his eye and got a glimpse of her.

"Now you're staring." Eliza smirked.