𝐒𝐈𝐗

( outfit for the
chapter above )

( outfit for the chapter above )

CHAPTER SIX. seven sins on the way to meet four more
════ ͛͛ ════

ELIZA GILBERT LOVED to cook. It was as if she'd died and gone to heaven when she'd get in the kitchen.

Tonight was the big dinner party celebrating her return. It was also the same day that Caroline planned for the huge blackout party. They'd all bought sexy outfits and were going to nightclub in the city. Eliza had funded for the popular club to be rented for the big party. Fake IDs were conjured up already, thanks to Bonnie and Eliza.

Eliza was excited for tonight, despite the few quarrels it took to get here.

"No. This is not happening. Eliza, you said we could do this on my terms." Elena pouted.

"It's either you tell her at the dinner or I'm moving out. I'm not staying somewhere lies are constantly being spewed out." Eliza crossed her arms.

"Fine, you win. I hope she doesn't get too mad at us." Elena sighed.

"Us? Baby, you the one that lied. I'm gonna pretend I'm shocked." Eliza snorted. Elena rolled her eyes at her, walking around her.

Eliza smiled as the memory replayed in her head. She loved to argue because she'd always win.

"Hey, Is dinner ready?" Jeremy came shuffling into the kitchen, heading behind Eliza.

"Yup. Just needs some presentation." Eliza stepped away from the stove, looking towards the stairs if Jenna was coming and twirled her index finger.

The living room was no longer plain and bland, it had been transformed into an elegant dining room with a real diamond chandelier swinging from the top of the ceiling.