𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit for chapter above )

chapter nineteen. with power comes responsibility
════ ⋆͛♡⋆͛ ════

WHEN ELIZA REACHED Isaac, all of her worries seemed to wash away. Killing was bad but in his case, it was an accident. She didn't care what he'd done, she'd still love him. "Isaac, honey, are you alright?" She dropped to her knees in front of him, the boy cowering in the corner.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I couldn't help it. He started beating me and I got so mad that I beat him to death." Isaac told her, tears streaming down his face.

"Isaac, it's okay. You couldn't control yourself. I think I know why." Eliza placed her hands on the side of his face, lifting his head.

"What? Why did I do that?" Isaac slowed his crying down, looking up at her with hopeful eyes. He was hopeful that it was beyond him, something that was meant to happen.

"Werewolves have horrible tempers. It builds to a certain point where it'll explode at the wrong time. You are a Werewolf, Isaac." Eliza smiled softly. "I want you to be proud of yourself."

"I'm a Werewolf?" Isaac looked away from her, trying to take in all the information being told to him. He'd never pegged himself for a supernatural creature. "Doesn't Tyler have to break his bones every full moon to transition? I don't think I can handle that type of pain."

Eliza looked at his wrist, picking it up. Using her free hand, she hovered above it and a black bracelet appeared in its wake. "This bracelet will help you transition at will and stop you from feeling the pain." Eliza pointed to the band.

Isaac hugged her tightly, unable to find the correct words to his appreciation. "Thank you." He said to her.

"You're welcome, Honey. I gotta go now. Go to Blythe and do not leave until I call you. I don't care what it is. Do not leave." Eliza instructed, Isaac nodding in response.

After Isaac took his exit, Eliza sighed. It was time.

⋆͛♡⋆͛

"I HOPE YOU don't hold any illness towards me." Eliza said, trudging through the woods beside Elena.

"Of course not, I know you have no choice. There's no one I'd rather have. I trust you with my life. You're my sister." Elena gave her a small smile, connecting their hands.

Eliza gave her a saddened stare. "While you may be dying tonight, you will always be apart of me."

Eliza sniffled, using her free hand to wipe her stray tears.