𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit for chapter above )

chapter twenty seven.
the sun has come out
════ ⋆͛♡⋆͛ ════

BREATHING FOR THE first time was refreshing. No pain, or betrayal awaiting her at every corner. She was able to be free. The first thing she saw when she opened her eyes was passing trees, vibrant and healthy. The light annoyed her eyes at first, causing her to blink rapidly.

Sitting up slowly, she noticed the lines on her face in her reflection. "Sleeping beauty has finally awoken." She heard Klaus comment from beside her.

"Where are we?" Eliza tried to familiarize the area but nothing was coming up. "We are headed towards California. Someone there owes me a favor."

Eliza piped up at the mention of California. "California? Why California? You can't meet him in California. Go somewhere else." Eliza tried to deter him.

"Why don't you want me to go to California?" Klaus raised an eyebrow, soaring her a glance before turning back to the road.

"Before I answer that, where in California?" Eliza questioned.

"Beacon Hills. Now why don't-" Klaus was cut off.

"No. Hell No. We cannot go there. You cannot go there. Klaus, I will follow you till the ends of the earth because I made a promise. But I will not let you go to California." Eliza deadpanned, eyeing him.

"Eliza, there is no changing my mind. Peter Hale owes me a favor and I want to cash it in. Now, if you tell me the reason you don't want me to go then maybe I'll think about it." Klaus reasoned.

Eliza was quiet for a second, unsure on how to respond. Trying to think of responses. "My family's there. The town is full of supernaturals and I'm afraid that if you go, you'll harm someone that means something to my family." Eliza blew air after she spoke, the words coming from her uneasy.

"I thought about it. I still need to go." Klaus laughed as he spoke.

Eliza rolled her eyes with a smile and plucked him on the side of his head. "Fine. Just promise me you won't touch anyone in the town unless provoked." Eliza held up her pinky, looking at him expectantly.

"Do you really expect me to pinky promise you?" Klaus raised an eyebrow at her, looking at her then back towards the road.

"You expect me to let you go to California without promising me? Klaus, I don't ask you for anything. I take my promises very seriously." Eliza frowned, still holding her pinky up.