forty nine

Penelope,

Four more days to Harry's party, ah! I'm slightly freaking out but I'm trying not to worry about it too much.

So guess who cried after reading The Fault In Our Stars? Louis! I told him that nobody can read that goddamn book without crying, and to prove his manliness he said that he was going to be able to do it. So he stole the book from my room, got some chocolate, and spent the next six hours trapped in his room. He didn't even come out to pee and I was slightly concerned.

When he finally came out (ahaha, that reminds me of another story I'll tell you momentarily) he was a mess. His nose was bright red, his eyes were slightly swollen, and he couldn't stop sniffling. I looked down from my book, and when he noticed me just just tackled me on the couch. I had to hold him as he attempted to form a coherent sentence. Eleanor was out at the moment picking up some stuff for dinner, sadly, so she missed the entire thing.

Anyways, when Louis finally got himself together, he told me everything he had thought, which led to even more tears. I just smirked and said, "Like I said, no one can read the book without crying."

Louis sighed, rubbing his eyes and pulling at his hair (side note: he shouldn't be allowed to do that because he's just so fucking cute!), "You are right, no one can read that book without crying. Now I am scarred for life because, I mean, what happened to Hazel after everything! When does she die, does she give up? What happens? I just want to..."

"Shh... Darling, it is much too early to be thinking about those questions. I suggest waiting a week and then spamming John Green's twitter account."

Louis nodded and continued to cuddle me because he was still emotionally unstable. I was quite proud of myself because I, Niall Horan, got Louis Tomlinson to cry over a book! Honestly, someone should put that on my headstone.

When Eleanor got home I explained what had just happened. She just laughed and decided to make dinner by herself that night. I decided to help her out instead of just letting her do it all herself. After making sure Louis had something to hold (all we had was a small teddy bear and it took all of my willpower to not take a picture and put it all over the internet), I went back to the kitchen to help. We were making chicken or something with rice. I don't really remember, I just did what Eleanor told me to do.

Whilst making foods, I decided to inform Eleanor about her cousin and me doing the diddly do. I honestly don't know why I decided to tell her that, but for some reason it made sense at the time.

"Hey so you know that cousin of yours?" I asked.

"Mhm, the one that stayed with us?" She responded.

"Well he had a really big dick."

Something in the background made a crashing sound when Louis appeared with his hair all messed up and holding the stuffed animal upside down.

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU GUYS HAD SEX I FUCKING KNEW IT! ELEANOR YOU OWE ME TEN BUCKS FORK IT OVER!"

"OH MY GOD LOUIS WE NEVER MADE A BET ABOUT THIS GO AWAY!"

"FINE YOU'RE MEAN ANYWAYS!"

"GUESS WHO'S NOT GETTING LAID TONIGHT?"

"Wait, I didn't mean it." Louis sputtered out. I just stood there laughing hysterically.

Finally Eleanor spoke up. "Though I'm glad that you had sex, Niall, please don't tell me about my nineteen year old cousin."

"Holy shit he's only nineteen! God, that guy is too tall." Louis said. Then food was ready and we got off that topic.

Yeah, my life really hasn't been exciting. Oh well, we all know that's going to change when I go to Harry's party.

Until Next Time,

Niall

Nah I'm just kidding, I wouldn't do that to you.

Take Care,

Niall

____________________________________________________________

A/N God this is a really bad chapter I'm so sorry. I promise that the next few chapters are much better. It helps that those are the last few chapters of this entire thing. Wow, I've come so far and I just can't believe it. Thank you all so much, I love every single one of you. So I actually have something to tell you all: After I finish the stuff I'm currently working on (Take Care, A Million Miles Away, and some other super secret thing) I am going to be done with fanfiction. I've had a lot of fun writing fanfiction, but I'm just kind of done with it. It doesn't give me as much joy as it used to. I am still going to write, just not on here and not fanfiction. I will still be reading fanfiction and responding to comments and such. Okay, that's it I love you.