twenty six

• Dedicated to narry's bed

Dear Penelope,

I know that Harry and I have only been dating for three weeks (our anniversary is November 23rd) but I already feel like our relationship is falling apart. Harry is having to spend more time with Kendall and I'm stuck at home having serious trust issues.

I want to trust Harry, I really do, but I've seen all the pictures and read all the magazine articles about "Hendall". It's sad that I've gone so low as to do something like that, but I feel as if Harry's been secretive the past week. Whenever I would ask him anything he would be very vague and would change the subject quickly. That's not like him to just do that and it hurt that he was doing it to me of all people.

I've talked to Eleanor about some of this but I haven't been able to tell her everything. Some things are just meant to be kept a secret. She's tried assuring me that Harry would never intentionally hurt me in any way shape or form but it didn't make me feel any better.

Harry's gone right now, actually. He's with Kendall, of course, and it's killing me inside knowing that. I want him to be with me right now, just the two of us, alone. We could be doing lots of unspeakable things together but instead all I can do is sit here and read.

I don't even know anymore, Penelope. I'm really considering telling management about our relationship just so Harry can stop seeing Kendall. Do you think it would be worth it? I know I seem to only be complaining about our relationship in these last couple letters, but minus those few bumps our relationship is absolutely amazing. To be honest, I wouldn't mind being in a public relationship with him. I'm only now realizing this, but I think I may be in love with Harry.

Take Care,

Niall xxx

____________________________________________________________

A/N I know, this is a pretty boring chapter. Don't worry, the next chapter is sooo much better! Keep on voting in the bromance awards! I really don't have much to say... um, the wedding is looking good. My fiancé is letting me plan the entire thing cause I'm her princess (not those exact words, but they're true). I need you guys to comment some wedding ideas. Links to dresses and/or venues would be amazing! Just a hint, I do not want a beach wedding. For dresses I'll tell you a bit about me: I'm short, like 5'1, I've got big boobs and a big stomach (34D and all the weight I gain goes straight to my stomach for some reason), smaller torso, pale skin, and hair that I dye way too much. I'm trying to go blonde but I dyed my hair dark brown so I'm on my first set of highlights right now. My hair isn't that damaged though because I've never bleached it (unless these highlights are bleach, I never asked) I apologize to my guy readers for having to go through that girly moment. I don't feel like dedicating this to anyone, so I'm giving shout outs. Shout out to notwakingup, narryscloset, TouchinOnMyNarry, and LostAlongTheWay. You guys are so sweet! Plus they're apart of the wedding (well actually I don't think notwakingup is so, girl, we need to talk). Wow, for me not having much to say this sure is a long authors note.

Next Posting Date: March 14th

P.S. Also shoutout to _crazii_loves because she's awesome and also apart of the wedding and I'm so sorry I forgot you!