one

Greetings,

I couldn't bare to even write your name, it's literally that difficult for me. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I came up with this idea but I'm already too far in to back out now.

So hi, it's your friend Niall. It's been a while since we talked. The last conversation we had was... I think we were talking about our favorite something. It was colors! Yup, I distinctly remember laughing at you because you chose the boringest color ever! I mean seriously, who's favorite color is gray?

Ok, I know what you're thinking. Why am I writing this letter? Well I haven't been happy recently. I haven't been happy since before... well you know. This is just an outlet for me to get some things off my chest. Plus we don't get to talk as much as we used to so I figured this would be a nice way to get connected. I miss our conversations, they're some of my most sacred memories.

Well I don't want to make this long, the paper is already starting to get a little wet due to my uncontrollable crying (damn you tear ducts) So I guess I'll update you when something exciting happens in my life.

Take Care,

Niall x

P.S. See I still remember how you loved it whenever somebody would sign with an x so I'm doing that just for you :) x

____________________________________________________________

Just as promised I got this out! I've almost written the whole thing and I just started this last Thursday. I'll update once I get three comments and three votes. That seems fair, right?

Also, until I get comments I'm just going to dedicate these chapters to my favorite authors so this chapter will be dedicated to TheWayYouLookTonight. I was obsessed with Fanboy (still am) and she is a huge inspiration and stuff so yeah. Love ya babe ;)