CHAPTER 7

P.S. ALL THE NAMES THAT IS NOT INTRODUCED IN CHARACTERS IS JUST A NAME THAT I CAME UP WITH MY MIND. THEY'RE NOT REAL.

AGAIN, IT'S JUST A NAME THAT CAME UP WITH MY MIND.

THIRD PERSON POV
     Taehyung mastered what jeongguk teach her. She was now in the training ground with jeongguk, they fight in combat. Taehyung use her technique, a martial arts with combat to defeat jeongguk. To jeongguk, he also uses his pwn technique so they both win and the two had tie.

"Good Job, taehyung" Jeongguk stated and taehyung just chuckled.

"I wasn't a martial arts captain for no reason." Taehyung said and Jeongguk just nodded in agree. Jimin came in the room and they both look at her.

"Jeongguk and Taehyung, go freshen up. Jin arrived with some food." Jimin stated and look at them.

      A good 30 minutes pass by, taehyung and Jeongguk join the others. Jin was now four and a half months pregnant. Yoonji and Jiyoon are now in taehyung's lap, they like taehyung very much. Jeongguk look at taehyung in an awe, he also wish that--that was his and taehyung's child. Jeongguk was blushing but remain a emotionless face but his ears were pink.

"Yah kook, why are you blushing?" Jeongguk look away at taehyung and look at yoongi who ask him. Taehyung also look at him.

"Nothing, hyung, nothing" Jeongguk answered and Continue to eat while taehyung smiled and feed the two but also eating. Yoongi just smirking, he knew his brother to well. The girls and the twins are now finished eating, they are now in the garden so it's just the boys in the living room.

JEONGGUK POV
      The hyungs and i are now alone in the living room as per taehyung and the others are in the garden. Yoongi spoke and look at me.

"Tell me Gguk, are you inlove?" I look at her with the 'what the fuck' look and he just chuckled.

"You can tell us, Gguk. Whenever you're around taehyung, you've been a soft man." Namjoon stated and smiled at me.

"Our ggukie is in love with taetae" Hoseok said and they all laugh. I look at them and sigh. I guess i got caught red handed.

"Tell me gguk. Are you inlove with taehyung?" Yoongi look at me with a serious face.

"Maybe" I simply answered him. Yoongi smiled at me and patted my shoulder.

"Be a good man gguk. A girl's anger is scary." Yoongi stated and i nodded. To he honest, i never seen taehyung anger since she came here.

       I and the hyungs were busy talking about stuff that revolve around our enemy and how to kill them. We were interrupted when taehyung came in with a visitor, it was mr.lee hyun sook. Taehyung went to the kitchen.

THIRD PERSON POV
       Taehyung went back to the living room to ask what they like, of course. She excused herself and stated.

"What do you like, gentlemen's? Water? Juice? Coffee? Tea?" Taehyung ask while looking at them. They all just choose coffee and minutes gone past, taehyung came back with their coffee and a cookies.

      It was now 11:30 PM, when taehyung started to cook along with Jin who was helping her. They boys was with Jimin and the twins in the living room. Their guest was long time gone, he was only their because of their business.

"Unnie, you don't have to help me. Look at your tummy, it's getting bigger day by day." Taehyung stated while looking at jin who was cutting the onions. Jin just scoffed and look at her.