CHAPTER 21

THIRD PERSON POV
Fourth day of the vacation and it's currently 10 o'clock. Everyone was readying thier things for go back. The vacation was cut due to personal problem well probably not a problem but its personal. The plane was ready for them as they are now exiting the house.

"Open the door now." Jeongguk simply commanded the pilot by calling him. The door slowly open for them.

"Eomma! Appa!" Yoonji and Jiyoon exclaimed when they see their mother and father.

"M-ma!" Jin Na exclaimed when she saw jin smiling at her. Namjoon followed behind. They all take a seat on the plane. As the hours pass by, they all are asleep except for Jeongguk, taehyung, jimin and yoongi. Yoonmin went to the bathroom, the bathroom was big enough for two-three people since its a private plane and owned by jeon jeongguk, himself. You know what the yoonmin did there while jeongguk and taehgung's seat was far from the others.

-
-
-
-
-
-

—————————————

MATURE SCENE / PART 🔞

"Jeongguk!" Taehyung whisper shouted when jeongguk kneel in front of her. She was just wearing a simple casual black dress that ends in the knees.

"Baby, we don't want the others to hear us right?" Jeongguk ask making taehyung look at where the others are and whimper.

Jeongguk place taehgung's both legs on his shoulder and went inside the dress. Taehyung gasp when she feel jeongguk's hand placing her underwear on the side. Jeongguk smirk and lick his pussy making it wet. Taehyung put her hand on her lips to block the moan that was coming out and place her other hand to jeongguk's shoulder to push it but he groaned and made him suck harder on taehyung's clit.

“Ahhhh!~” Taehyung moaned was muffled by her hand as he throw her head back by the pleasure jeongguk did. She moaned again and again when jeongguk nibble, suck and lap her wet folds again and again.

“Jeongguk!~ ahhhh~ stop-ahhhhh!” Taehyung pleaded but moaned when jeongguk hardened his tongue and enter her wet pussy. She gripped on jeongguk's shoulder for support and bites her lower slip to suppress her moan, she also look at jeongguk who was underneath her dress.

“A-am go-gonna cu-cum!” Taehyung warned him. In a split of second, jeongguk pull his tongue out, sit next to her, undo his pants and let taehyung sit on his dick. He kissed taehyung and let her moaned in his mouth when she orgasms due to pleasure.

“Mhmm~” Taehyung put her hands to his shoulder for support and moaned when jeongguk explore her mouth and started to move.

      Jeongguk cover his hand to taehyung mouth to suppress her moan. She groaned loudly when jeongguk hit her sweet pot while he groaned in pleasure. Not long enough jeongguk cum deep inside her while she cum around his dick. Jeongguk clean themselves with a tissue and throw it on the trashcan beside him. Taehyung was already asleep. Jeongguk fix themselves and let taehyung sleep in his arms.

—————————————

JEONGGUK POV
Taehyung was sleeping beautifully when i heard a closing door. I look up to see yoongi carrying a sleeping jimin in his arms. I just simply smirk at him as he spotted me.

“I see you had a good time, brother.” I stated making him smile.

“Same to you, brother.” Yoongi replies making i laugh at him. He laughed too. Jimin and taehyung squirmed in their sleep making us silent as yoongi bid and went back to thier seat.