CHAPTER 20

THIRD PERSON POV
       It was now their third day of vacation, 7:30 in the morning when taehyung and Jeongguk done taking a bath and change. They are also done having breakfast. Taehyung was currently standing and calmly looking at the sea. She was interupted when jeongguk back hug her.

“Baby, Im sorry. I know my mistake. I didn't even bother to push her away and seem to have fun in the conversation which is wrong. The truth is im not having fun in the conversation just wanting to go back to you baby. Please forgive your ggukie.” Jeongguk apologize almost tearing up by his words. Taehyung look at him.

“Are you being sincere?” Taehgung asked making jeongguk nodded again and again. She place her hand on jeongguk's shoulder and kiss him.

“I forgive you, ggukie.Taehyung forgave him and the couple are okay now.

        Taehyung and Jeongguk was now waiting for others to come. Taehyung was wearing a transparent light green sleeves behind that is a white spaghetti strap crop top and a black short pair with white shoes, she didn't tied her hair while jeongguk wear a brown jacket, rip blue jeans pair with white shoes. At 10 o'clock yoongi and the others arrive at their resort. Taehyung, Jimin, jin and Ar Miee hug like there's no tomorrow while the Jeongguk, yoongi, namjoon and hoseok look at them. Jin and jimin notices that.

“What you boys looking at?” Jin ask making the girls look at them.

“Nothing, let's now go inside. It's hot in here.” Namjoon answered his wife making them laugh and they all went inside.

“By the way, why are you all here?” Taehyung ask at the sudden visit of the others made. They all stiff including jeongguk, himself.

“We were just-” Jimin started to replied and think of a way not to get caught.

“Just missed you both!” Jin exclaimed and added to jimin's words.

“But you send us to vacation. Why miss now?” Taehyung ask again making jin and jimin stiffed once again.

“We just wanted to know if you both are comfortable to this place since Jeongguk didn't reply to my message.” Yoongi answered to her question making taehyung nodded and look at jeongguk.

“You should've told them ggukie. Look what you have done now. You disturb them.” Taehyung scolded Jeongguk making him chuckles.

“Yah! I was busy with our good time!” Jeongguk defended himself from taehyung.

“Now now don't fight. Since we are already here. Let's just chill and have fun, sounds good?” Ar Miee assured them and they all nodded. The kids was with baekhyun and chanyeol.

“But ar miee, you can't have fun with your big stomach.” Taehyung says jokingly making ar miee gasped at her best friend.

“Yah!” Ar Miee exclaimed making the others laugh.

JEONGGUK POV
         The time now was 2:30 when taehyung and jimin leave to explore the island. I and the others are now decorating the place. Ar Miee and jin got the decorations, it was just a simple decorations making me confused.

“Jin, why is the decorations you bought so simple?” I ask making jin and Ar miee look at me. Jin just look at Ar miee for answer.

“Jeongguk, taehyung don't need to have a exaggerated decorations. She told me that when she get a proposal engagement. She just wanted some simple and nice yet elegant at the same time proposal.” Ar Miee explained to me and i nodded. But i don't remember taehyung talk about it so i decided to ask about it.