CHAPTER 14

THIRD PERSON POV
       The members gathered up in the living room. It was time for work. Yoongi and taehyung had laptop infront of them, namjoon got the data files while hoseok was looking at the CCTV camera in his iPod. Jeongguk was talking to someone while jin and jimin check the drug they experimented on. Ar Miee was baby sitting the kids.

“Suga, can you look at the files i send you?" Taehyung ask making yoongi nod and open the file and look at it immediately.

“What do you think?" Taehyung ask while looking at yoongi.

“Thats not bad but there's some lacking here" Yoongi stated. Ar Miee look at the clock and look at them.

“Guys what time aren't you gonna busy?" Ar Miee ask making jimin reminded about the party.

“Yah! The party were invited in! Were gonna have a girls shopping today!" Jimin exclaimed and their face light up of course they forgotten about it.

“But tae are you really okay with walking? I mean, your back and legs are hurting." Jin look at taehyung and stated with worry.

“Im fine jinnie unnie" Taehyung says while assuring jin with a smile.

“Right the party. Nothing unsual is happening right j-hope?" Jeongguk ask making hoseok look at him.

“No, Boss" Hoseok stated and Jeongguk nodded.

“Alright let's stop the work and let the girls have their shopping" Namjoon says and they all start cleaning. Once they're done, namjoon get jin na and yoongi take the twins.

“We'll baby sit for today" Namjoon stated making jin smile along with jimin. Jeongguk go to taehyung and give her the same black card that he give when they went to the amusement park.

“What's this for?" Taehyung ask making jeongguk look at her.

“For your shopping and you know me baby. I don't take no for answer besides let me spoil you" Jeongguk answered with explanation and kiss taehyung's forehead. Taehyung smile and hug jeongguk making jeongguk smile too. They coo-ed at the scene they see.

“Okay now lovebirds! Tae lets go shopping!" Jin exclaimed and pull taehyung towards them as they exit the house but not forgetting to bid their good bye's of course.

TAEHYUNG POV
        As we arrived at the mall, we all enter like as usual people's do. People are looking at us Its because 4 guards are sorrounding us. We make our way to to the store where there are dresess and gowns. Once we all enter we separated along with the guards. My eyes caught a dress that had simplicity and elegantly gorgeous. An assistant go to me and smiles.

“Hi! Im your assistant for today. I see you've caught your eyes in this outfit." The assistant stated and me smiled shyly at her.

“Ah yes. Can i ask, how much is it?" I asked while looking at it. She admired the dress / outfit she saw.

“It costs 30,000 dollars ma'am because this set is complete. It already had heels, earings and necklace." The assistant answered and explain. The others arrived where i am and smile.

“Just buy it tae. Don't worry about Jeongguk's card. I had billions in it" Jimin stated making me sigh and nodded. The assistant smiled and get the sets that i bought and we all go to the counter. I give her the card and the guard carry the bags that had my things. I thank the cashier and put the car in my pocket.

THIRD PERSON POV
       They are now sitting inside the restaurant since they all decided to eat because they're hungry as fuck. Since they all already order while the guards are on the other table already eating. They are not that heartless you know. As per usual they are chit chatting.

“Tonights gonna be good." Ar Miee stated and smiled making the three look at her.

“Being wife of namjoon, a mother of a baby and a part of a mafia isn't safe for a parties like this. I mean we could be easily targeted by everyone." Jin explained and look at them making jimin clapped.

“Yes that's right. Jin has more experience and taehyung is now part of the organization so its not safe for her. It could be more dangerous for her than us." Jimin added making while jin nodded at the same time. Ar Miee sighed in defeat well she's been experiencing being in danger while her boyfriend fight for her. The four was now in silence.

“We'll just hope that tonight will be good, right?" Taehyung stated and break the silence for them making the three smiled and nodded.

     After a while thier food arrived and they all started to eating because of course they are hungry. Once they are done, jimin paid for thier food and they make their way their way to the car and enter it. When the four arrived, chanyeol and baekhyun were already there along with the mens and kids.

“Baekhyunnie!" Taehyung exclaimed and hug baekhyun while baekhyun smiled and pat her head. The two break the hug and taehyung went to jeongguk.

“Were going to baby sit the kids for tonight. Is it fine?" Chanyeol ask while looking at jin and jimin.

“That would be a great help. Thank you very much already." Jimin stated making jin nodded and they both smiled. Chanyeol and baekhyun along with yoonji, jiyoon and jin na who was in baekhyun's arms bid their good bye's and headed to the car and go to chanbaek's house. They didn't worry about them cause chanbaek's house has guards 24/7. Now back to the love birds, GgukTae.

“Thank you a lot ggukie for this card." Taehyung smiled and thank him while giving the card back to him.

“It all your baby. You can do whatever you want with that card." Jeongguk stated making taehyung shook and just smiled anyway.

“Really? Thank you very much." Taehyung genuinely thank him for that but to be honest, taehyung is some girls that use him for his money and power.

       He didn't want him to let her go and thank the world for bringing taehyung in his life. Their moments was interrupted when Jin go to them and interrupted thier love for each other, i mean (◠ᴥ◕ʋ).  Taehyung look at her with a smile while Jeongguk look at her like she was some cockblockers like i mean he isn't wrong though.

“Now now Jeongguk, don't be sulky and let taehyung be with us cause we're gonna start our make over for tonight's party." Jin says while smirking at Jeongguk while taehyung just smiled and aware to what they are saying.

“Fine." Jeongguk sigh and stated while looking jin making her smiled.

“You and the boys will go first and inform us that you arrive there. We will just inform you after were done dolling up." Jin added and Jeongguk look at the yoongi, hoseok, and Namjoon already waiting for him.

“See you later ggukie. Love you ♡" Taehyung stated making Jeongguk smiled and kiss her forehead. They both headed to the room where ar miee and jimin are waiting for them. The boys made their way to the namjin's house go change and doll up themselves a bit to enhance their handsomeness.

THAT WILL BE ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER THANK YOU FOR PATIENTLY WAITING FOR MY UPDATE I'VE BEEN BUSY LATELY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ME.

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1.39K READS, IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.

*SENDING VIRTUAL HUGS FOR EVERYONE*

PROCEED TO CHAPTER 15 --------->