CHAPTER 29

THIRD PERSON POV
Two days later and everyone was busy because today was the wedding day. The theme of thier wedding was purple. Taehyung was sitting in the room along with jin, jimin, and ar miee. Taehyuung wanted light make up to her face so that was the make up artist doing. The stylist was styling their hair with a simple but elegant style. When the stylist and make up artist done, they look at thier selves on the mirror.

"Wait for a moment ladies. Your gown and other outfits will arrive." The stylist stated and they nodded. The stylists and the make up artists exit the room.

"We look elegant bitches!" Jimin exclaimed and they all giggled. The girls started talking to kill some time.

The mens on the other hand are in the different room. The make up artists was done enhancing their handsomeness and the stylists also done styling thier hair. They also done changing their outfit. Jeongguk is nervous about this day.

⬅️Namjoon, yoongi and hoseok on this side
Jeongguk outfit on this side➡️

⬅️Namjoon, yoongi and hoseok on this sideJeongguk outfit on this side➡️

Ctto the owner of the picture

Jeongguk had many what if's on his mind. Taehyung and Jeongguk sleep on the separated house. Taehyung, Jin, Jimin and Ar Miee along with the kids was sleeping in Kim's mansion while jeongguk, yoongi, namjoon and hoseok sleeps in Jeon's mansion. Yoongi notice him and smiled at him.

"Jeongguk, don't be nervous. We all feel that way before. You always advice us not to nervous. Now it's our turn to say this to you." Yoongi assured jeongguk who was now smiling at him and nodded.

"Yeah gguk. It's not like taehyung will run away." Namjoon stated making hoseom nodded. Jeongguk smiled at them and thank them. He let out a big sigh and exit the room and wait to the altar along with namjoon, yoongi, and hoseok on the side. The guests are already there.

Taehyung and the others on the other hand are already wearing their outfit. Their outfit was simple but elegant.

⬅️taehyung's outfit on this side
Jin, jimin and ar miee on this side➡️

⬅️taehyung's outfit on this side Jin, jimin and ar miee on this side➡️