CHAPTER 23

THIRD PERSON POV
At 8:30, Taehyung wake up when she feel the bed empty beside her. She groaned when she get up and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. Jeongguk and Yoongi was in the living room playing with the kids when taehyung went down. Jin and namjoon was cooking breakfast in the kitchen. She smiled at what she saw and went to the kitchen to grab some water, jeongguk still didn't notice her.

"Good morning taetae." Greeted Jin who was cooking their breakfast.

"Good morning jin unnie. Where are the others?" Taehyung greeted back and ask while drink some water.

"Jimin's still sleeping while Ar Miee and Hoseok went walking. They should be back by now." Jin answered to her question then she feel someone hugging him. Taehyung look up to see his soon to be husband.

"Good morning, ggukie. You woke up early, why's that?" Taehyung greeted and ask.

"I want to take you on a date before i go overseas today." Jeongguk answered her. Taehyung nodded and help jin setting the table for thier breakfast.

Soon after, hoseok and ar miee arrived and jimin woke up. They all gather in the dining room to have a breakfast. The table was not quite for their big family, of course they treat each others family.

"Hun, stay here with the kids till we arrive, okay?" Yoongi ask making jimin nodded. Thier clothes are already in the Jeon's mansion. So it's not that problem.

"Are you with them joonie?" Jin ask and eat her breakfast.

"No it's just yoongi and Jeongguk, jinnie" Namjoon answered his wife who was happily eating her breakfast.

"Oh. What time are you gonna go today?" Jimin ask yoongi.

"2 PM but before that let's have a double date with Jeongguk and Taehyung "

Once they're done with their breakfast, yoongi, jimin,bTaehyung and Jeongguk went to take a bath to thier own room. They wear some stylish clothes that match them.

Taehyung is the black one while Jimin is the white one. While Jeongguk wear a simple black t-shirt tuck in by the black trousers pair with black combat boots. Yoongi wear a white t-shirt and a dark blue trousers pair with black combat boots.

 Yoongi wear a white t-shirt and a dark blue trousers pair with black combat boots

Ctto to the owner

Jeongguk bit his lower lips when he saw how stunning and sexy taehyung is. He go and back hug taehyung, place kisses to her neck making taehyung whimper.

"Baby, wanna fuck you so bad before i go." Jeongguk admitted to her making taehyung chuckle at him.

"But we have a double date. Lets go" Taehyung smiled and pull jeongguk with her. The yoonmin couple ate already waiting for them. Jimin squeal when she saw taehyung with Jeongguk.