CHAPTER 30

THIRD PERSON POV
12 YEARS LATER...... Yes, twelve years had gone past and everyone was in thier late 30's and almost mid 30's. Each households are happy and contented to what they have. And it's also twelve years that thier kids are all teenagers but some of them are almost teenagers. The mafia business are fine, they fight their enemies once a month if needed or if the enemies aren't minding their own business. Jeongguk's company had already many branches in different country of course.

Taehyung's new open clothes store that named “Jeon's fashion clothes store” is already welk-known and also had many branches in different places. Yoongi's bar was also well-known and had already many branches. Namjoon's company had already branches in different country. Jin's cafe and restaurant had already been famous, Ar Miee's cafe too. Jimin's jewelry shop is also well-known also Hoseok is a well-known wine seller.

They are in thier vacation house for all of them only since it's their vacation for being a hard-working ceo and owner of thier own companies and also thier kids is also on vacation with them.

The walls of every room to where they stayed is soundproof so they can do what they can. I mean 😉. Even though they are in thier late and almost 30's, they still look young though. Well for taehyung, jimin, jin and ar miee can say men's are like wine, the older the better.

“Jeonghyung, call your twin siblings. The snack you three want is ready” Taehyung said to her first son who was playing on his phone. She went back to where jeongguk and the others was, outside.

“Hyun-Jeong! Jeong-Kim our favorite snacks is ready!” A 13 years old jeonghyung call out for his twin sibling who was playing tag you're it with the others.

“Eomma, Jiyoon's ignoring me again!” Yoonji yelled for her mother making Jiyoon groaned in annoyance and rolled his eyes. They are both 19 years old.

“Eomma's with appa, aunties and uncles noona.” 11 years old Yo-Gi stated to his noona yoonji. Yo-Gi is yoonmin's second child.

“Am first! You lose”  Hyun-Jeong exclaimed to his younger twin, Jeong-Kim. They are both 11 years old. Hyun-Jeong is a girl and Jeong-Kim is a boy. Yo-Gi is older than them by months.

Namjin's kids who was Jin Na, 17 years old  lady and Na Ji, a 12 years old boy arrived at the scene along with ArSeok kids who was Mi Seok, a 14 years old lady and Gyeon-Sook, a 12 years old boy.

—> Jeonghyung's personality comes from their father, jeongguk. He is cold but sweet when it comes to his family. And If he kills, he is merciless. His mouth had no filter. He is a guy that don't like much people and he also dont like people that is not minding their own business except for his family.

—> Hyun-Jeong's personality is just like their mother, taehyung. She is the older twin by 3 seconds. She is had a sweet personality and a social butterfly. She is a sassy and savage just like her mother and her mouth also had no filter. She don't like nosy people.

—> Kim-Jeong the younger twin by 3 seconds. His personality is a combination of his father and mother. He is sweet but cold at the same time. His mouth had no filter at all just like his twin and older brother. He also don't like nosy people.

—> Jiyoon's personality was coming from his father cold and merciless, savage and loves to sleep. His mouth has no filter. While Yoonji's personality comes from jimin, bubbly and kind, she's also had no filter when speaking. Yo-Gi's personality comes from jimin and yoongi, had no filter mouth of course.