CHAPTER 22

THIRD PERSON POV
Today was taehyung's birthday. Everyone was busy for the upcoming celebration. The boys take them to Joon and Jin's house at early in the morning. Jimin, jin, Armiee was distracting taehyung. They are in the namjin's house, watching movies. The men's excuse themselves for some businesses purposes which is not true. Jeongguk planned all of this just for taehyung's birthday. The Jeon's mansion was busy. Now back to the girls. They are wearing some comfortable clothes.

Taehyung was wearing Jeongguk's hoodie pair with black shorts. Jimin was wearing yoongi's black shirt pair with blue shorts. Ar Miee was wearing a casual white dress while Jin wear an oversized white shirt and a pair of shorts. The girls are in the lounge, chilling themselves. The kids was with them but playing inside the room, the door was open for them to hear what's inside.

“Why was there work all of a sudden?” Taehyung ask them, looking at them suspiciously. Ar Miee groaned as taehyung keep asking them for a hundred times now.

“Taehyung just stop asking and let's chill. It's not like they cheat or something.” Ar Miee answered to her question. Taehyung just nodded and continue to eat ice cream. They are continuing watching movies, yoonji went to taehyung to eat ice cream. Taehyung happily feed her. Yoonji went back to the room where the others was.

      By the afternoon, bored hit the girls hard. They are bored as fuck. The movies aren't helping at all. Taehyung decided get her phone and go to contacts to call his soon to be husband same.

Ma_soulmate
Jinnie_unnie☆
Miee_Miee
Hubby_Ggukiebun♡
Swag_yoongs😎
Genius_RM
Hobi_Sunshine🌞
OTHERS......

Taehyung click jeongguk's name and smiled when she saw the nickname, hunbun short for honey bunny. Jimin, ar miee and jin did the same but in the other room so that taehyung won't know. (Jeongguk is still 24 in this story)

JEONGGUK POV
I and the others were busy for taehyung's birthday party tonight. She's going 22 now. My phone started to ring, i pull out my phone and see the caller ID.

Wifey_taebaby♡ calling......

I picked it up and put it in my ear. I softly smiled at him when he nag me that she was bored that much.

“Ggukie! Where are you? Im fucking bored here!” Taehyung exclaimed making me laugh at her.

“Where are the others?” I ask when i notice that she was alone. There was no noise around her.

“They are in another room talking to their own husband. The kids are soundly asleep.” She answered and I chuckles at her behavior.

“Sorry taetae. Im currently busy right. Im gonna pick you there at 7 sounds good?” I apologize to her and i recieve a hummed to the other line. We both ended the call once again as i get busy with the preparation.

THIRD PERSON POV
Taehyung was sleeping soundly at the sofa, living room. The others are already in the Jeon's mansion leaving her alone in the house. She woke up when she notice a deafening silence all around the house. She take a sit, she saw the box with the letter, pick it and read it.

Taebaby,
         Wear this dress that i bought for you. Gonna pick you up at 7. Jin's make up kit is there if you wanted to enhance your beauty if you wanted to.

        -Your soon to be husband, jeongguk

Taehyung smiled at the letter and pick up the box and went to namjin's room since there are make up kit and a big mirror there. She strip here clothes leaving only underwear and wear the dress jeongguk bought for her. Taehyung was wearing a spaghetti lace dress that length up to above the legs pair with black heel sandals.

Ctto to the owner

Ctto to the owner

She apply some red tint to her lips and enhance her beauty a bit with make up. Later, jeongguk arrive and command the maid to call for taehyung. In a matter of seconds, taehyung arrive Infront of jeongguk.

“Hey.” Taehyung greet and they entered the car. The two have fun singing and talking inside the car until they arrive at Jeon's Mansion. The couples exit the car. Taehyung look around, she was confused why was they park at backyard and Jeongguk wass nowhere to be found.

“Jeongguk! Why'd you leave me here?!” Taehyung shouted. She decided to open the gate and enter, of course closing the gates. She take a step and got shock when the lights turn on.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM TAEHYUNG!” They all greeted him. The others and the exo gang are here, also their bodyguards and maids. Jeongguk went infront of her and greeted her happy birthday.

“Thank you. All of you.” Taehyung thank them all. Jimin go in front of her with a cake.

“Make a wish soulmate.” Jimin stated. Taehyung close her eyes, make a wish and blow the candle.

      At 10 o'clock in the evening. Everyone was enjoying the partying. Yoonji, Jiyoon and Jin Na are already asleep in the guestroom. The master's bedroom and the guestrooms are all sound proof, so there's nothing to worry about them waking up. Taehyung was at thier shared room balcony drinking some wine. Jeongguk enter the room and look at taehyung who was peacefully feeling the cold breeze. He went to her and back hug taehyung.

“Thank you for today ggukie. I didn't expect it.” Taehyung break the silence between them. Jeongguk chuckles and kiss her softly.

“I wouldn't miss your 22nd birthday baby.” Jeongguk replied to her making taehyung look at him and gasp when she realized something.

“Yah! You didn't work today right?! It was just an excuse.” Jeongguk nodded at her. Taehyung pinch jeongguk's cheeks and kiss him passionately.

“Baby, I recieve a call earlier and have go to overseas to handle some businesses along with yoongi. Namjoon will be here.” Jeongguk explained to her making taehyung look at him with a soft smile.

“Okay don't worry about me that much. Jimin and the kids can company me with out you just make sure you call me whenever you're free okay?” Taehyung answered and explain to him her side. Jeongguk nodded and make their way to thier bed.

“How many days are you gonna overseas and when are you going?” Taehyung ask as she change her clothes to jeongguk's comfortable t-shirt and a panty short.

“Im going tomorrow afternoon and I'm going overseas for a weeks or so, baby. I'm sorry” Jeongguk replied and apologize to her as he undo hee clothes leaving only his boxers and they both lay the bed.

“Its okay ggukie. Just be careful out there okay?” Taehyung assured him making jeongguk smile at her.

By the time 12 o'clock, they both says goodnight's and let the sleep take over them. They didn't worry about the guest who was partying outside cause the Jeongguk's men will handle them very well.

PROCEED TO CHAPTER 23 ------->