CHAPTER 13

MATURE CONTENT 🔞

THIRD PERSON POV
      Jeongguk lean in and kiss taehyung passionately making her kiss back. Jeongguk pulled away making taehyung whines, he smirk to himself and started kissing taehyung roughly. Taehyung fight back with the same intensity as jeongguk. A good some minutes have past and they pulled away leaving themselves breathless.

     Jeongguk put his hand around taehyung waist while the other hand was running up and down around taehyungs legs. His lips meets taehyung milky skin on the neck, creating love bites.

“Give me permission taehyung and I fuck you" Jeongguk stated while sucking her neck making taehyung whimper and moan.

“Make love to me Gguk, please" Taehyung begged and put her hands on jeongguk's shoulder.

     Jeongguk didn't think twice and put taehyung on the bed making her look at him. Jeongguk undo his shirt, look at taehyung and kiss her again. His hands works wonders into taehyung's body. Jeongguk undo every clothes that has on taehyung's body leaving her naked. Jeongguk's eyes did not leave any place unsee. Taehyung smooth milky skin, her medium sized breast and her erect nipples, tiny waist and plump butt also her hairless pussy and long milky white legs.

“Daddy please" Taehyung begged adding more fuel to jeongguk. Jeongguk growl lowly giving shivers to taehyung spine and spread her milky white legs. He kiss and sucked taehyung's inner legs creating love bites. Taehyung moaned loudly when she feel jeongguk's tongue in her pussy, licking up and down.

“Ahhh~ more~" Taehyung moaned and gripped unto jeongguk hair. Jeongguk lick, suck, and bite taehyung's clitoris making her moan loudly and arch her back. Jeongguk's fingers pinch and play to taehyung's nipples.

“Cu-cumming!" Taehyung moaned as she climax, jeongguk smirk as he lapped every cum in her pussy. Taehyung whine because of sensitiveness making Jeongguk stop and kiss taehyung roughly making her taste her own cum.

“You good tae?" Jeongguk ask making taehyung nod her hear and him chuckles, jeongguk unbuckle his belt and undo his pants and boxer at the same time, get the lube from the night stand and put some on his length.

“Im going in now. Stop me if its too much, i dont want to hurt you okay?" Jeongguk ask and hold taehyung cheeks while looking at her. She look at him and says;

“Okay" Jeongguk line up his shaft in front of her pussy and thrust all in. Taehyung moaned in pain as she tighten her grip in the bedsheets. Jeongguk kisses taehyung's face to distract the pain from her below.

      5 minutes past and taehyung give Jeongguk a signal. Taehyung moaned loudly when jeongguk pulled out and thrust back in. He didn't waste time and thrust into taehyung fast. She moan loudly when jeongguk hit her prostate, he smirked to himself.

“D-dad- Ahhhhhh~ hahhh~ -dy jeongguk!" Taehyung moaned loudly. She feel really really good as she gripped unto jeongguk's shoulder and her fingernails draws red angry scratch on his back.

“Your mine tae. Mine!" Jeongguk groaned and hiss at the same time when he feel taehyung's nails.

       The only thing you heard inside the room was loud moans, groans and skin slapping. Thankfully the walls in jeongguk's room is soundproof. We don't want anybody to disturb now do we?

“Cum-Cumming! Ahhhhh~" Taehyung moaned loudly as she cum making jeongguk feel the hot liquid in thier sex.

“Come for me baby" Jeongguk moan and groan at the same time when he cum inside taehyung. They panted and catch their breath. Jeongguk look at the clock and it's now 3:30 in the morning. He look at tae who was now fast asleep. He smiles to himself.