M2U_3

JUSTIN'S POV

We were absent at school yesterday. Well, ahem. It's because Sky can't walk and too tired. I can't leave him, I was responsible he was like that. Now, he can walk, better. Not that good, but a little better. When he tried to walk, he kept on murmuring "I will never, ever drink again" and something like that. I learned that his school is my school's greatest enemy, in terms of sports, academics and even battle of the bands. I am the team captain of our school's basketball team. This time, the host school for basketball is Hemling University, which is his school.

My teammates have been sending me messages. And I got 60 missed calls. Maybe they want to ask why I was not there yesterday. But I did not bother answering them or reading those messages.

I am sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting for Sky to come out from the bathroom, while playing with my wedding ring. How am I supposed to explain if they would ask me about it? I don't even want to take it off and I don't know why.

" JUSTTIIINN, YOU CALL THIS HICKEY AN ACCESSORY!!! IM GOING TO KILL YOU, HOW WILL I HIDE THIS, UGH" I heard Sky from the bathroom. Oops. Then the bathroom door flung open revealing a glaring Sky.

"YOU!!" he dashed towards me... I climbed to the bed so that he won't reach me.. "COME HERE YOU IDIOT, I CAN'T KILL YOU IF YOU KEEP ON RUNNING!"

" AND THAT'S MY PURPOSE FROM RUNNING, TRYING LIVE LONGER!!" he jumped on the bed too, but as clumsy as he is, he tripped from the blanket. I tried to catch him, but that leaves me to slump with him. We fell on the bed, me on top of him. Now I felt something funny in my stomach. I looked at his naturally red lips then back to his eyes asking for permission. He just blinked innocently. Seems like my body is working on its own. My lips met his, he froze for a while then kissed me back, our lips danced in sync. I felt his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me closer to deepen he kiss, and I gladly complied, when a sudden knock on the door interrupted us. "ugh... GO AWAY!!" I shouted then kissed him again.

"uhm, I'm sorry sir, I am your driver, and your mom doesn't want you to be late at school" he said, behind the door.

"tsk" I got off from Sky, and helped him stand. He just chuckled, forgetting the reason why he wanted to kill me. I grabbed his hands and we made our way to the door where the annoying driver is waiting. When he stopped halfway.

"Did we just, k-kiss?"

"Wow, I never realized that" I said sarcastically

" y-y-youre gay?" he asked.

"No! I mean... I don't know... I've always wanted to kiss you since we got married" and that was the first time I saw you... My inner voice said

"Oh" he looked dumbfounded and looked down "­I, hehe, I uhm fell the same way....and" he looked at me under his lashes while biting is lips. I came closer to him, nose touching, then a knock on the door distracted us "we better go" he grabbed the doorknob using his free hand, not letting go with my hand. I don't want to let it go either. "effin driver" I murmured. Sky just smiled at me. I'm Flying! He smiled at me! He showed me his perfectly white teeth!

On our way to our different schools, we agreed to be just friends in public. I'm not happy with it, and I know he is too but we have to protect our image. I'm a team captain, you know.

____________________________________________________________________________

SKY'S POV

"Sky!" my band mates surrounded me, all with the same expression, big eyes.