M2U_4

JUSTIN'S POV

Loud banging music, smell of alcohol, people dancing, smell of sweat and make-outs, just what you always hear, see, and smell in a bar.

"Why is it too crowded?! There's a lot of people in here!" I shouted on Kyle's ear. It's really unusual, there are even people outside the bar! What I mean is, its population is out of control! Not like any usual bars.

"because its Friday!" he shouted back

"What's with Friday?!"

"Hunter's band is going to perform! And the population doubles or even triples on Friday!" Kyle

Hunters band? So Sky is here? Suddenly, the music turned down. And the crowd became wilder. Then an emcee is standing on the stage.

"yeah guys, are enjoying your night!" the emcee started

"yeeaaaaahhh" the crowed answered including Kyle, Jessie and Gray

"haha, I know, now the part that you've been waiting for!, let's all welcome! THE HUNTEEERS!!!" then people stated shouting!! I even have to cover my ears to protect it.

"I love you sky!!!" one of the girls in the crowd shouted

"I love you more!" another shouted

"I love you most!" another one shouted

Then Sky with his friends I saw at the wedding came. Ohh, they have wild fans. Sky grabbed the mic on the mic-stand.

"okay guys calm down, and I love you too" he said with a smile. How I wish he would say that to me. Shush! I did not wish that!, did i? then the atmosphere changed from wild to solemn, like I'm in heaven. No wonder why my friends wanted me to come here every Friday. They all settled.

"This song is dedicated to a special someone"

"aaawwwww" the crowd awed. Was that me? Reminder Justin, he is a guy and he doesn't know you were here. Maybe that special someone is his girlfriend!. Does he have a girlfriend? The guitarist started strumming. Then he started singing I'm yours of 'the script'

You've touched these tired eyes of mine

And mapped my face line by line

And some how growing old feels fine

I listen close for I'm not smart

You wrap your thoughts and works of art

And there hanging on the walls of my heart.

I may not have the softest touch

I may not say the words as such

And though I may not look like much

I'm yours.

Wow, he got the best voice I've ever heard. Somewhere somehow in me, I wished that song is for me. Telling me he's mine alone.

After the heart-stopping songs, loud music turned back. Some chanted 'more' heck I also want to chant with them, but what would my friends think? I hate pretending. Half of the crowed were going home, as if what they only came here is to listen to Sky. That is reasonable!

"Justin! Justin! Justin!, you have Sky's number right!? Call him!" Kyle demanded

"What? Why should I?"