Chapter 17: Alone Time

(This chapter is ass. I'm sorry lol. I feel like I have nothing for this story anymore. Sorry it sucks, enjoy anyways I guess)

(Naomi's Pov)

I fluttered my eyes open to the sun shining through the bedroom window, I sighed and groaned as I turned away wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep...after everything that's happened the other day, I literally do not want to get out of bed. I don't want to wake up, I don't want to move, I don't even want to talk...I hate this...I really, really hated this.

I sighed and groaned already feeling a headache coming on by the overthinking thoughts literally pounding against my skull. I whined and covered my head with the blankets and snuggled against Paul wishing to Arceus I can just go back to sleep and not wake up again.

After a few minutes of not being able to go back to sleep, I huffed in annoyance and threw the covers off me before looking over to see Paul still peacefully sleeping. I scoffed and rolled my eyes as I looked at the time to see it was a little after 7am. I clenched my fists and breathed heavily before turning over and looking out the window to see the sun rising up and shining brightly through the bedroom of the hotel room window.

It was peacefully silent, which made me sigh as I carefully sat up trying not to wake up Paul. I rubbed my face tiredly and yawned before quietly hopping out of bed. I grabbed my pokeballs from my bag and looked over to see Paul was still sleeping...lucky him, I wonder what that's like...

I shook my head and headed out of the room and down to the kitchen to get some coffee. Once coffee was brewing, I let out my pokemon who yawned tiredly just waking up from their slumber. I smiled softly and crouched down to their level "Morning everyone" I greeted, they cheered and walked up to me "So I have something I need to tell you guys" I said,

They nodded which made me sigh and bit my lip a bit "Well as you guys know me and Paul are dating now. I know some of you are probably on the fence about it due to his personality but I can promise you is he's treating me with respect and love" I said, they nodded which made me sigh as I rubbed their heads "I couldn't tell my friends however, due to them not liking Paul either but when me and Paul were battling the other day, they found out about us and well safe to say, they're mad at me...After all that's happened between us this is the breaking point and now I don't know if they'll ever forgive me. I just thought I'd let you guys know so me and Paul will be on our own for a while...I'm sorry everyone. I'm so sorry" I explained and felt every awful emotion once more.

My heart stammered, breathing got heavy and tears welled up in my eyes. My pokemon frowned and huddled over to me and gave me a hug. I smiled softly and hugged them tightly "I love you guys so much" I said, they all cried out their names which made me smile as I pulled away and wiped the tears. I chuckled and shook my head a bit "okay enough crying. Are you guys hungry?" I asked,