Chapter 13: Nightmares and Urges

*Ain't gonna lie. This chapter might suck and be VERY boring but i'm LITERALLY running out of ideas and the fact that I can't figure out shit for this story lmao. I mean I have a big conflict happening soon but for other chapter wise they might not be good so I apologize! My brain sucks*

(Naomi's Pov) *THE SAME DAY*

As we were on our way to Hearthome City, it felt a little strange, if not quiet without Paul here, I wasn't sure if that was a normal thing to feel considering we're dating or if I'm just being weird but it kinda made me feel weird and I don't know, I wasn't sure how to really feel because Paul has made me feel better and happier these last few day so now I'm kinda unsure of what to do and feel now without him here...Is that normal or am I just stupid and pathetic?

I shook my head and sighed as I shrugged and sent out my pokemon because not only was it really nice out, but why not ya know? It's good that they get fresh air and exercise every once in a while. I smirked and threw my pokeballs out letting out my pokemon. They all cheered which made me smile a bit "Hello everyone" I greeted, the others chuckled a bit and let out their pokemon as well which made me smile softly.

Ash went ahead and ran in front of us which made his pokemon run after him. Everyone laughed and did the same making me chuckle and shake my head a bit. I crossed my arms as my Flabebe rested on my head, Riolu and Sandile hopped on my shoulders and Bonsly hopped in my arms.

I laughed as Ampharos and Chikorita stood protectively on either side of me. I looked at them and smiled "How are you guys doing?" I asked, they smile and cheered a bit making me smile "Good. That's good" I said, they smiled and nuzzled against me making me laugh as we continued our way to Hearthome City.

When we got there, not only were we tired from all that walking but hungry too. I looked around in awe because this city was not only HUGE but it was pretty cool too. There were a few houses here and there, the Pokemon Center and Pokemart, there was the Gym which looked like a giant house with a Drifblim statue ontop of it. There was a Contest Hall for coordinators and even another giant stadium for Tag Battles which seemed pretty cool.

I was in complete awe "Wow would ya look at this place" Dawn said, "I know right. Isn't awesome" Ash said, "This City is huge" I stated, Brock chuckled "Well that would be because it's the 5th largest city in the world" he said, my eyes widen "no shit. Really?" I asked, he nodded "yup number one is Goldenrod City" Brock said, "Wow. That's crazy" I said,

Everyone nodded as we first headed to the Pokemon Center to heal our pokemon then to the Pokemart to stock up on supplies. As much as we wanted to explore the city a bit more before settling in, Ash was complaining too much about how hungry he was so instead we walked around to find someplace to eat.

When we did, we walked in, found a booth and took our seats. A Waiter came by with some menus and started us off with drinks which I got coffee because duh, "So who do you think you're up against this time Ash?" Dawn asked, Ash thought for a moment "I'm not sure" he said, "Well, coming from the statue on said Gym, my best guess is it's a Ghost Type Gym leader" I said,