III

Lisa was tickling Tiffany nonstop and Tiffany was almost dying from laughter. She was desperate for oxygen. Luckily for her and on grim reaper's disappointment, Lisa stopped. Lisa looked at her with affection and then suddenly, her affectionate look was replaced by a mischievous smile.

"You act so tough in front of my dad's employees when in fact you're nothing but a kitten in my bed." Lisa said as she caressed Tiffany's face.

"Lisa. I'm so tired, please let me regain my strength." Tiffany said chuckling, pulling up the duvet.

"Aish, I never thought your age would be a problem when we're doing this." Lisa teased her girlfriend.

"No, it's not that but I was from a whole day of meeting and you attacked me like a predator excited for it's prey. You're such a little vixen." Tiffany said.

"That's not what you said when you are talking with your colleagues through that damn zoom meeting while I touch you between your legs." Lisa said huskily, earning a giggle from Tiffany.

"Yes, and you almost got us caught. Your dad will go on another level of crazy." Tiffany said, placing a soft kiss on Lisa's nose.

"Ms. Lisa, we're here." Lisa's driver said. She flinched a little when she heard her driver's voice. For a second, she wondered since when Tiffany's voice became similar to a man's.

"Oh, thanks Jiyong. I'll call you later." Lisa said and got out off the car. Lisa was in hurry awhile ago that she forgot to tie her necktie, it just hangs freely around her colar. Moreover, her college uniform looked neat and proper on her.

"Good morning, Ms. Manoban." The employees greeted her. Lisa was often here because of Tiffany and the fact that it was also known that she was the daughter of the CEO.

Lisa ignored all of them, she was the total opposite of her father.

"Where's my office?" Lisa asked Yeri who was bowing her head.

"It's on Ms. Tiffany's previous room." Yeri said.

Lisa scoffed. It also means that her superior was on that room because the CEO mentioned to her that she'll be sharing an office with the supervisor. However, she made it clear to her dad and Yeri that no one else should use that office.

"Yeri, was my order wasn't clear? I believed I told you that no one should be there, even if it's the new supervisor. The latter can take wherever the hell she wants but not that place." Lisa asked sternly. Yeri swears she wanted to cry at that moment.

"Why are you shouting intern?" The CEO asked from behind.

"Dad? Could you believe it?! Ms. Kim didn't follow my simple order that I said a week ago!" Lisa said in disbelief, her perfect trimmed eyebrows creased in annoyance.

"Why would a HR partner would follow an order from an intern?" The CEO asked calmly.

"Dad, come on. I'm not playing your games." Lisa said walking past by her father.

"Yeri, I want you to take out of that room whoever was occupying-" Lisa was cut off when her father squeeze her right arm and turn her body to face the employees.

"Intern, it's Mr. Manoban for you. Everyone-"

"Lisa is here as an intern and you should treat her as one. If ever I'll found out someone was pampering her, tolerating her unacceptable and unprofessional attitude would receive demerits." The CEO said sternly and everyone nodded their heads.

"Yeri, introduce Lisa to her superior." The CEO said.

"Dad, you can't do this to m-"

"Mr. Manoban. And Lisa the new intern, tie your neck tie." The CEO emphasized. Lisa felt defeated and started to plot inside her head on how she will throw tantrums to her father when they got home. Lisa's father left her and the premise was surrounded by murmurs.