XXIII

Lisa was busy typing some document that needs to be turn in before lunch. She was doing her best to finish it immediately. Another scold from the Supervisor doesn't sound nice.

"I ordered the maintenance staffs to put your desk back on my office." Irene said smiling.

"You're not going to seduce me, right?" Lisa joked.

"It didn't occurred to my mind but I advise you to strengthen your resistance now that you've mentioned it." Irene winked at Lisa. The college student rolled her eyes.

"You are so confusing, Supervisor."

"Yes, and how many times I have to tell you that I don't care about it." Irene giggled.

"It's only now that I know who and what I want, I'm not going to use my brain this time. I'm here in front of you again on a risk all mode." Irene bit the side of her cheeks.

"Hmm okay, but- the working hours-" Lisa was cut off by Irene.

"We're professionals. I get it, no flirting with you during those times just like before." Irene nodded her head.

"Here's the cup of hot chocolate for you." Irene handed Lisa a venti size.

"I'll pay for this." Lisa quickly looked for her wallet.

"Yes, through this." Irene said before placing a five seconds plain kiss on Lisa's right cheek. The student was taken aback.

"This is fucking harassment!" Lisa wiped her cheek aggressively.

"You didn't like it?" Irene asked nonchalantly.

Lisa couldn't answer. She doesn't want to deal with the Supervisor anymore.

"Go ahead with your meeting. Just don't run around kissing me whenever you like." Lisa dismissed the Supervisor.

"If that ever happens again, I'm calling the cops." Lisa said sternly and Irene widened her eyes in frighten. Joy told her that *magic*. Apparently, it wasn't effective on Lisa.

"But if ever you'll be the first one to initiate a kiss with me, you have to be my girlfriend." Irene boldly stated.

"No way, that I'll do that. Keep dreaming, sweetie." Lisa made a mean face.

"Yeah, you should also know that I don't believe in miracles, I rely on them." Irene seriously said and it made Lisa cackled a little.

"See, that's a one point for me. Making you laugh." Irene said giggling.

"Miss ma'am, I barely laughed. If anything, I'm about to punch you for annoying me." Lisa playfully said and this time, it was Irene's time to hilariously laughed like a witch.

"You're something else, Lisa." Irene said while gazing at Lisa's face affectionately.

"Ditto, Irene." Lisa said while looking at her desktop. A small smile crept at the corner of her lips.

Friday came like a flash, when you are happy you won't notice the weekdays moving fast. Irene was more motivated to work now that she can see Lisa's angelic face everyday.

"Ms. Manoban? Can you help me? Something is wrong with my desktop. The search engine keeps switching to yahoo."

"Am I an IT guy now?" Lisa mumbled but she stood up nonetheless.

"Let me see. I'll suggest to the IT department to have a seminar about basic things on computer so old people can fix them by themselves." Lisa added and Irene gasped.

"How about I'll fail you on your OJT?" Irene said offended.

"Kidding." Lisa sarcastically smiled. She pulled her own chair to sit beside Irene.