XXVI

Irene can't help but to cry. She watched Lisa's back turned against her to go inside the airport. Her muffled cries were comforted by her sister and bestfriend's hug.

"So, she's a girl?" Joy asked her bestfriend when she realized why Irene has been crying.

Irene's eyes were bloodshot.

"So, you're the reason why my daughter is acting responsible?" The CEO asked. Irene can't answer neither of them.

She just looked at them and her lips were quivering in sadness.

"It's okay. I'm sorry. I felt like a villain separating you two." The CEO apologized.

"No, sir. It's- I wish this shouldn't happen but I believe that this is also the right time to prove myself to be worthy to be your future daughter in law." Irene said determined.

"You can visit her once in a while. The Madrid project will take time, it's quite complicated there and won't be fix easily, so I won't mind you taking vacation leav-" The CEO offered.

"You also did asked for my help, Sir. I'll do my job accordingly." Irene bowed her head.

She felt dizzy. Once she regained her composure, she collapsed. Everyone panicked and Joy as her bestfriend, collapsed as well. Wendy was surprised at the unconscious ladies in front of her. Unfortunately, she also passed out. Mr. Manoban had his mouth agaped at confusion.

The truth was, Joy had matched with a stranger named Seulgi last night. A dinner date that went further, she lacked of sleep. Wendy was also not busy being a bartender last night, she was on a movie date with a minimal groping with a lady named Sejeong.

Mr. Manoban immediately called for assistance. He held his heart in worry, at least the girls are still breathing.

For the last thirty minutes of straight fifteen- hour flight, Lisa asked for a strawberry tea. She misses her girlfriend and it's driving her crazy.

"I'll text you as soon as I arrive." Lisa mumbled as she stare at Irene's photo in her phone.

"Excuse me, can you give me a new sanitize teaspoon?" Lisa asked the stewardess. A lady with a name tag "Nancy" smiled at her.

"Sure, I'll be back. Is there anything else you need?"

"Hmm, sparkling water too." Lisa said after clicking her tongue.

Nancy left with a polite smile and when she got back, she gave what Lisa asked with more. She also slipped on Lisa's hand her calling card.

"Miss- you drop someth-"

"Geez. Is she flirting with me?"

"Does she know who my girlfriend is?" Lisa asked herself in disbelief.

"And oh my god, do I like radiate that gay energy?" Lisa gasped.

"Can't believe this."

It was announce that plain will be landing, everyone started to keep their belongings and Nancy showed up in front of Lisa.

"Do you need help?" Nancy asked. Lisa looked at her and she only shook her head.

"So you're here for a vacation?" Nancy started a conversation.

"Nope. Business matters."

"I'll actually stay here for a few days after this flight. Do you mind if we can hang out?" Nancy asked nicely. Lisa looked at her and if she was being honest, Nancy is really a beautiful lady.

"I'm harmless. I won't bite." Nancy chuckled.

"Actually, I do mind. Uhm, I can say you're flirting with me. I'm not interested. Sorry, girl." Lisa said through whisper, so Nancy won't be embarrassed with the crowd.