XXV

Irene didn't want to feel excited about her sleepover on Lisa's house tonight. That's why the first thing she did was to hit the gym. With her duffel bag in her right shoulder, she hopped in her car and drove her way safely, she even forgot her fright driving on her own. When she arrived, she quickly put her bag inside the locker and put her hair into a high pony tail.

"Joy, you're early today, huh." Irene greeted her bestfriend who was currently warming up.

"No traffic." Joy mumbled as she stretched her legs.

"What form do you want to do today? Cardio? Abs?" Joy asked as she lift small weight and point at the yoga mat.

"Legs?" Irene said unsurely.

"I'm sorry. Working out your legs won't make you taller." Joy said with sympathy.

Irene wanted to smack the heaviest weight on Joy's face so she could wipe off that smug smile plastered in her face.

"Anya! That's not what I want. I want to be more stretchable!" Irene said annoyed.

"Stretchable? You mean flexible?" Joy asked laughing.

"Whatever, it's the same thing to me." Irene said rolling her eyes.

"Okay, let's turn on the music." Joy said, choosing something from her Spotify playlist.

Ahhh Dick, dick, dick, dick,

She made some plans with on my dick tonight ~

~ RIP that pussy aye! She's getting ripped tonight.

Irene scrunched her face in distaste. Who's people on right might choose to listen in this kind of song?

"What the hell was that?" Irene asked.

"It's a song from tiktok used by men flaunting their abs." Joy said, getting back with her weights routine.

"It sounds so, explicit." Irene managed to say.

Although she likes sensual songs, she's never fond of songs that explicitly singing about sexual intercourse.

"Can I choose the song?" Irene asked and Joy shook her head no.

"After this song. Why do you want to be focus on your flexibility routine today, huh? Shouldn't you be doing an abs?" Joy asked, stretching her back that felt sore.

"Hmm, I don't know. I skipped gym for how many weeks. I think I lost some of my flexibility." Irene said shyly.

"Hmmm, why focus on legs then? Are you opening it for someone tonight?" Joy asked, before breaking a loud laughter that echoed on the whole place.

"Shut it! What if other people could hear you?!" Irene hissed.

"I couldn't help but to assume, you've been glowing lately. I just don't want to mention it so I won't jinx whatever good is happening to you." Joy said her observations.

"I- I, I think I want to offer something to the person I love." Irene said and the weights on Joy's hands suddenly became 10x heavier.

"Love? Eh? Love? Suddenly? Not even like? Interested? You already love that someone?" Joy asked surprised and worried.

"Damn, when you told me the first time you are inlove with someone else, I thought you just had confused with the definition of it. However, now that you mention giving your flower! - Oh my geez, I thought you're the type of marriage-before-sex-girl?"

Irene remained in silence. Joy face palmed herself.

"Oh my girl, does your twin know about this?" Joy asked, putting down the weights before holding Irene on her shoulders.