XIX

Lisa was late. Irene spent her last ten minutes glancing at the door if who will show up, and gets disappointed whenever it wasn't the college student she was waiting for.

Did she scared Lisa away? She hopes that she didn't, they just started to get along recently.

"Sorry, I'm late. Didn't mean to skip my alarm, my hands had their own mind." Lisa said nonchalantly when she barged into the office. She wasn't looking at the Supervisor but it wasn't awkward.

A smile quickly crept on Irene's lips when she saw how neat Lisa looks today, like she always she does.

A customized white blouse with an embroidered luxury brand name at the top left of her chest. An expensive black blazer, below was a skimpy skirt that Irene always doubts if allowed inside the university. Lastly, the huge black boots that made Lisa even taller.

"Did you sleep well?" Irene asked, walking towards Lisa's desk, she wants to see her closer.

"Yes, why? Do I have dark circles around my eyes?" Lisa asked and felt conscious. She quickly grab her round mirror but Irene held her wrist.

"No, I didn't mean it that way. I mean, I did kiss you again last night." Irene started, Lisa could tell that the Supervisor was shy.

"I didn't sleep well, partially thinking if you felt assaulted? I'm sorry if that's the case. Yet to me, I was really happy." Irene asked softly. Lisa thought inside her mind, but you looked like you took a beauty rest.

"Surprisingly, I didn't." Lisa chuckled.

"Okay, then maybe it's okay for me to say this. I wasn't sorry about it- that I kiss you. I'm not drunk and it felt so good." Irene admitted.

"I kind of know that." Lisa pointed out. Irene looked at her confused but her gaze was primarily darted on Lisa's lips.

"Because it seemed that you want to do it again." Lisa chuckled as she snap her hand making Irene startled.

"Aniya! Not like that, okay. I told you I'll be professional, I just couldn't wait to tell you that." Irene said, remembering her promise during working hours.

"Now, intern, can you sort those files in front of my desk? Move your chair." Irene said with authoritative tone. She was pointing at the half a meter tall folders that were asked by the external auditor of the company.

"Why? I can sort that on my own desk." Lisa scowled.

"I want to make sure you're doing your job." Irene said with a playful smile.

"Aish, you just want to see my beauty up close." Lisa pointed out before rolling her eyes. She lazily grabbed her chair.

"Don't flirt with your Supervisor, intern. That was inappropriate." Irene added with a giggle and Lisa sticked her tongue out in annoyance.

Lisa was with Jennie. They were hoarding for skin care products. It was Jennie who invited Lisa, she also called for the others but they have other errands to do.

"Lili, have you ever tried this type of cleanser? It says you can wash it with water or just use this as a toner. Either way, it works both ways." Jennie said handling a white bottle.

"I never heard of that. Don't you use any cleanser before? Just stick at where your skin is comfortable." Lisa said, not finding the product catchy because it has no glittery packaging unlike her limited editions bottles.

"Right, at the end of day, it's about what it does, what makes me feel clean." Jennie meaningfully said. They continued to walk until they reach the last shelf.