V

"Are you the new team leader?" Tiffany looked over her shoulder to see a familiar a face. She can't tell if where she saw this lady but she chose not to dig deeper. What she was certain about that time, is this woman was someone she was waiting for according to the HR partner that will be her mentor for the mean time.

"Good morning, hello, I'm Tiffany Young the new team leader of the Blazing accounts." Tiffany stood up and bowed her head.

"I'm the team leader of the one of the account in this company, Premier accounts. I hope we can work well, Taeyeon." She said smiling. Tiffany heard that it was the top account according to the HR partner.

Moreover, the lady was looking at her knowingly. As if this wasn't the first time that she had met Tiffany.

"Did the HR already introduced you?"

"Uh, yes, but I didn't see you earlier." Tiffany answered shyly, debating whether she should tell her that.

"It's because I was late." Taeyeon said laughing. The ambiance became light because of the informal answer. 

"Obviously." Tiffany giggled.

"Let's go, we'll be sharing a cubicle. I'm sorry for keep you waiting." Taeyeon said. Tiffany followed her nervously. After all, first day on new job without knowing anyone would normally make anyone feel conscious and anxious.

"There you go, I'm just a table away." Taeyeon said when they reached their destination. Tiffany sat and caressed her desk, the exact softness of her swivel chair brought her comfort.

"You can do it, hmkay?" Lisa kissed Tiffany's lips tenderly.

"I'm nervous. What if I disappoint your dad?" Tiffany was fidgeting.

"Tiff, calm down. It's not like dad will come to coach you by himself. He'll probably send someone to teach you things that you need to know. Don't worry, I will tell that someone to be patient with you. or I have to end their career right away." Lisa said smiling.

"You're right. I'll just be myself and do my best to learn as much as I can today." Tiffany said.

"Calm down, seriously, just enjoy it."

"This is better than working as waitress for your aunt's cafè. No one will disrespect nor scold you there, I promise you that."

"Lisa, it's okay- you don't have to that. It's enough that I'm out of that cafè." Tiffany said. She was thankful, really. Lisa had saved her for all possible repetitive abuse she will encounter.

Her aunt made her experience mistreatment at young age, child labor, physical and verbal abuse, sometimes, her aunt would also starve her everytime she will commit minor mistakes.

"Happy first month, I'll take care of you." Lisa said, kissing Tiffany's bruises on her wrist. It was sweet, that time, Tiffany could tell, Lisa loves her imperfections.

"I love you, Lisa."

"Thank you for saving me." Tiffany added.

"Miss Young, is everything alright? You were zoning out." Taeyeon said with worry, she snap her hand infront of

"Oh, yes, I'm sorry. What was it?" Tiffany asked politely.

"I'm asking if you want to grab a coffee with us, Solar, hmm, our internal auditor." Taeyeon asked once again.

"Oh, yes, I met her earlier. Sure." Tiffany said and quickly stood up.

"Let's go, she's on the lobby." Taeyeon said.