VIII

As Lisa aimed for the older lady's lips, Tiffany kissed her back, with the same longing, intensity and need. Lisa removed the cake and paper bag on Tiffany's hands as she replaced it with both of her cheeks. She shut her eyes, enjoying Tiffany's warm palms. The older lady look at her lovingly.

"Best birthday gift ever." Lisa mumbled, kissing Tiffany's hands.

"No, we're not back together." Tiffany corrected her.

"I know you would say that, but the fact that you came here to see me. It's more than as a gift." Lisa said sincerely.

"Let's eat?" Tiffany asked smiling.

"How have you been? You look skinny and pale." Lisa asked, pulling back the string of her nighties that fell from her right shoulder.

"I'm okay." Tiffany answered. She shifted in her position before speaking again.

"How about the birthday girl?"

"Missing you everyday." Lisa replied.

"Well, I'm here now." Tiffany said.

"And you'll be gone tomorrow morning." Lisa said, sadness was evident in her voice.

"I'll get us some forks and plates." Tiffany said as she grab the cake and Lisa followed her, remembering that there was broken glass all over the floor. They made their way towards the kitchen.

"Please follow me, there are trash everywhere."

"The broken glass? I've clean it already." Tiffany said smiling.

Lisa bit her lower lip.

"You drunk earlier?"

"A little, I was sad." Lisa replied, tucking the hair behind her ears that keep falling in front of her beautiful face.

"Not mad? Because sad people don't drink and break things." Tiffany said with a playful tone, bending her knees to reach the plates.

There was a pause before Lisa spoke again.

"Tiffany, I have a birthday wish." Lisa said, catching Tiffany's attention who was now currently slicing the cake.

"What is it?" Tiffany asked, tilting her head.

"Can we pretend like you didn't broke up with me? Like, you, calling it off a month ago, didn't happened?" Lisa asked in a pleading tone.

Tiffany looked at her surprised.

"Then what?" Tiffany asked, continuing to put the cake at the plates.

"Then make love with me tonight, at my bed, wherever you want." Lisa said looking straight into her eyes.

"That's not a gift, I can give you, Lisa." Tiffany said putting down the fork.

"Really?" Lisa asked, walking towards her.

Lisa used her index finger to grab an icing from the cake and slowly put it inside her mouth, carefully sucking all the flavors and released it with a sexy pop sound.

"This cake will taste better if it's put into my body not on this boring plate." Lisa said huskily.

Tiffany was looking at her, with straight face. Here she goes again. Tiffany mentally scowled.

This kid and her shenanigans. If she thinks I'm giving in with this old trick, she must be hallucinating.

Besides, this kind of gift she was asking wasn't a thing. It's my dignity, my soul and my body. I'm not going to give this to her without exerting an effort to resist.