XX

Lisa didn't even notice it, she wasn't aware that she was spending most of her time with Irene. They grew close together and none of them had noticed it. It just gradually happened, no one put a gun on their heads and forced them to be like this.

Maybe because she spend lesser time with her friends because of their unresolved conflicts. And her ex, she doesn't want to piss her off.

The student found a friendship with the Supervisor, a kind of bond that was only for the two of them, a kind of connection that Lisa can't point out what is it, good and confusing.

Still, Lisa keeps saying that the Supervisor should stop seeing her other than platonic. It was a futile remarks for Irene, she handled how to ignore those remarks. Simply because, it seemed like Lisa didn't mean it at all. They were empty words, just something to banter about.

"Have you seen Eternals?" Irene asked. Lisa was cleaning her desk, readying herself to go home. She needs to go shopping, she saw Chaeyoung's post about the new BB cream and she wants to buy it personally, to scrutinized it by her own perfectionist eyes.

"Nope, not fond of heroes." Lisa answered nonchalantly.

"Why? do you want to watch it?" Lisa asked when she saw that Irene pouted.

"No, no, I just asked. Hmm, you are going home, right?" Irene asked instead. She asked because she wants to spend more time with Lisa.

"Nope. I'm going to buy some new release cosmetics." Lisa answered her. Lisa stopped when she saw Irene pouting. The Supervisor didn't want to seem clingy but she also wants to be with Lisa.

"Uhm, do you want to come with me, Supervisor?" Lisa asked chuckling. Irene widened her eyes and nodded like a kid.

"Sure, let's go!" Irene said happily and Lisa smiled once she saw that Irene was all set to go, faster than her to prepare.

"Aish, are you really older than me?" Lisa mumbled, scratching her temple in distress.

"Jessi unnie, where did you get the money? Why are you treating me here? This place sells expensive items." Tiffany whispered because there's a staff following them if they need further assistance. The whole place was elegant and spacious.

"Just choose what you want. Stop asking where did I got the money." Jessi hissed, she was testing out few shades of foundation.

"Seriously, you have to tell me first. I must assure that you're not doing anything illegal just to treat me here as making up of our lost time as a family. Do you want to go back at prison?!" Tiffany said sternly.

Jessi put back the tester and eyed the staff to give them privacy. The staff obliged and left the two, also, she gulped when she heard that Jessi was from prison.

"I'm working on a night club. That's why I always went out every night." Jessi confessed. Tiffany gasped and held her chest.

"You don't have to be a stripper unnie! If you are struggling with money, I could help you. You are too old for that." Tiffany held her temples. Jessi gawked her.

"I know how to sing! I'm not a stripper, even if I want to, no one will hire me because I look like a scammer and pickpocketing person!" Jessi replied.

"Look, the tips are generous so please choose anything you like." Jessi said smiling widely.

"Okay unnie. Thank you, but don't beat yourself up for working too much." Tiffany reminded her sister.

"Says who, by someone who always taking overtime." Jessi nudged Tiffany's ribs.