XII

I promise to be professional during our working and tutoring hours.

Lisa snorted because the Supervisor was indeed serious. After the sudden confession, Irene was back at work, teaching her things that she needs to learn.p0

Maybe she was just kidding.

It doesn't matter. It just caught me off guard.

"That's all for today, you did great, Ms. Manoban." Irene said giving Lisa a warm smile.

"Thank you, Supervisor." Lisa said as she stuffed her neck tie in her bag. She arranged her textbooks beside her monitor but Irene wasn't leaving her seat that was adjacent to Lisa.

"What?" Lisa raised her left eyebrow.

"Uhmmm, do you have any plans tonight?" Irene shyly asked.

"Nothing that I'm aware of." Lisa said.

"Do you want go at my room?" Irene asked looking straight at Lisa's face that quickly shift from being bored to surprised.

"What the hell are you talking about, Supervisor?" Lisa coughed, holding her chest.

"To see my bed! You said before that you'll visit it next time. You have to check it so I can order it for you if you like it. I want to make sure you are comfortable so you won't spend nights at other people's house. It's kind of dangerous." Irene said innocently.

Lisa again, was stunned at the innocence on Irene's face.

"Just send me the pictures." Lisa said, not wanting to fully disappoint the Supervisor.

"Pictures, eh? How can you feel it?" Irene asked.

"I'll visit their physical store." Lisa said, continuing to put her things inside her bag.

"They have no physical store." Irene quickly said.

"Okay, next time. Supervisor. I'll visit your room." Lisa said after puckering her lips.

Irene pouted when Lisa declined her invitation. Lisa put her bag on her shoulders and prepared herself to leave.

"Okay, as I wait for that to happen, I'll just walk downstairs with you for now!" Irene said and rushed into her desk to grab her own bag.

"Do I have a choice?" Lisa mumbled.

Irene giggled at the remarks and made her way beside Lisa, with a small safe distance from her.

Lisa walked towards the elevator and pressed thr ground floor button. Silence engulfed the two, it was a comfortable one and not awkward.

"Supervisor, you said you want to l-like me- Is that for real?" Lisa asked, looking straight at the set of buttons.

"No. I don't remember telling you that I want to like you." Irene said chuckling.

Lisa sighed, the supervisor was doing tricks on her and she doesn't like it. Not that she cares, but she doesn't want to make things awkward.

"What I said was I want to fall in love you but I knew that it already started." Irene added. Lisa straightened her posture.

"I can't stop it. Can I?" Irene asked with a warm smile as she faced Lisa.

"I suggest you to stop it right now." Lisa said without looking back at the Supervisor.

"You said things like that, it can't be helped. So how can I?" Irene asked innocently.

Lisa sighed before speaking again.

"Not everything I said has sense, Supervisor." Lisa answered.