XI

A/N: Have you ever tried watching Tiffany and Irene interaction videos on tiktok and yt? I ship, lmao 🤧

-

"Ms. Manoban." The Supervisor quickly lifted up her gaze when she saw Lisa on her college uniform with a loose necktie. Lisa's eye bore on her and Irene spoke again. The Supervisor obviously felt awkward.

"Uhh, the photo, it wasn't intended to be sent at you. I have a bestfriend. We were teasing each other-"

"Where's the breakfast?" Lisa asked because when she looked on Irene's desk. It was empty. She doesn't care if the photo was meant to sent to her. That's what she believes.

"I reheat it on the microwave at the pantry." Irene answered. Lisa put down her designer bag on the couch.

"You came here because you want to eat with me?" Irene asked slowly in confusion.

"I came early because you asked me to. Why are you looking at me like that? It's not like I can do anything about it. My Supervisor asked me to come early, can an intern like me has capability to really decline?" Lisa said, without looking at Irene.

How dare this old lady accused me that I went here willingly?

"Hmmm." Irene's made a teasing sound. Her lips formed a toothless smile as she stood up.

"Why won't you admit that you're starting to get soft with me?" Irene giggled. Her index finger slowly going on Lisa's lowest rib to tickle her a little but Lisa was quick enough to hold her wrist. Lisa softly throw Irene's hand and the Supervisor pouted.

"Aish, I'll get it on the pantry." Lisa said rolling her eyes, before she can finally exit the office, she gave Irene a last glance. The Supervisor was making a puppy face while looking at her. Lisa scowled at the sight.

Disgusting. She mumbled, intentionally loud enough to be heard by the Supervisor. The latter only stick her tongue out to annoy Lisa more.

Lisa locked the door and sighed heavily while her eyes were shut. She leaned shortly, her back was leaning against the door but it wasn't relax.

S̄wy. Lisa mumbled in her Thai accent before opening her eyes once again. There was a need in her to say it.

The college girl click her expensive booth at the marble, there are already plenty of employees that scattered everywhere despite the fact that's it's almost forty minutes early before the actual office hours will start. They stole few glances at Lisa. Although it wasn't a forbidden knowledge that the college girl has a distinctive character compared to her father, Lisa was undeniably beautiful, whether her eyes are lively or languid, depending on her mood. She's stunning even if she wore the most dull outfit.

Lisa spotted two bowls on which she quickly assumed that it was the food that Irene bought. She forgot to asked since the Supervisor was trying to be cute and Lisa doesn't like it.

"Why do you look sad, Supervisor?" Lisa asked as she munched in her breakfast. They were sitting adjacent to each other on Irene's desk.

"Because we're eating this delicious fried rice and these weren't even ours! Look at the one fried egg. It's so delicious but I feel so guilty eating it." Irene pointed at the egg with her little index finger and Lisa smiled at the sight.