IX

Lisa glanced at her wall clock. It was already 11pm and Irene was still unconscious. She felt bad somehow. Nayeon and her team have an undeniable skills scaring people with their prosthetic make up and realistic acting.

Lisa just finished blowing her hair dry. Right now, with a whiskey in her hand, she's watching Irene sleeping in her queen size bed that has a maroon bed sheet. Unconsciously criticizing her beauty but she can't say anything negative. This person's beauty is ethereal, unflawed and that only her can own.

Irene started to stir a little, soon enough, she was awake and her head was pounding due to the impact earlier. Lisa put down her whiskey and guides Irene to sit up with a minimal touch she can offer. An index finger poking on Irene's back, as if it can help that much.

"Supervisor." Lisa greeted her and her voice made Irene flinched.

"Where I am? What happened?" Irene asked confusedly. Lisa stood up and turned her back. She cleared her throat before facing back again the Supervisor. Irene was looking at her with confused gaze.

Lisa didn't talk but she growled and started walking like a zombie. Irene suddenly remembered what happened and she put everything into pieces. The older lady grabbed the pillow and threw it at Lisa.

"You! Huh! It was all you! I almost died!" Irene was extremely mad. Her face was red in anger.

Lisa was only laughing at her, completely finding the situation funny. Irene continuously throws the pillows that she grabbed around the bed.

"Supervisor, enough! If you break any vase in this room, you need to be my lock in maid forever to pay for it's cost." Lisa said between her laughter.

Irene stopped at mid air, not wanting to spend the rest of her life as maid for this brat.

"That's so mean, Ms. Manoban." Irene mumbled tiredly. She held her temple with her exhausted.

"I told them to scare you a little. They went overboard." Lisa said, defending her immature act.

"No, you went overboard." Irene said with emphasis.

"Well, what do you expect? I threatened you about making your life miserable, didn't I?" Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Fine, but don't include Supervisor Oh with this. He seemed so scared." Irene said worriedly.

"Ohh, I know everything because I was watching and I kept a record. Beside since when did you become as his knight in shining armor? He is just a plain coward, that's it." Lisa said chuckling, she was still wearing her bathroom robe that's why Irene can't meet her in the eyes.

"Why did you brought me here, Ms. Manoban?" Irene asked lowkey, not feeling at ease that Lisa had no clothes beneath her robe.

"Uhh, hello~ I don't know where you live and I can't afford to live you unconscious beside the bay?" Lisa replied in a mocking tone.

"I mean, I know that but why here at your house?" Irene asked again.

"Where it could be? Home for the aged?" Lisa asked sarcastically.

Irene didn't care if she will be a lock in maid for this brat but she grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it straight on Lisa's face.

"Ouch! That hurts, you little- little person!" Lisa whined.

"You are insulting me enough today, okay. I'm gonna teach you a lesson!" Irene said gritting her teeth, preparing herself for another aim but Lisa had pushed her to the bed and she held Lisa's right arm, making the two girls lost their balance. Lisa's back met the soft bed.