IV

A/N: Here's my Tiffany 💓 happy 1st day of BER months 🙄

"Supervisor?" Someone was knocking from outside and Irene quickly stood up, Lisa licked her lips and sat properly.

"Yes, Kai?" Irene asked.

"Oh, hello Ms. Manoba- intern." Kai corrected himself and Lisa rolled her eyes.

Kai cleared his throat and faced Irene once again, on his hands was a single black folder that has numerous documents inside that he finished doing last night and right now, were subject for Irene's comment and approval.

"I have rush requests, I hope you don't mind, Supervisor" Kai said, showing the title of his report.

"Give it to me, I'll just ask the intern to put this back on your table once I'm done." Irene said smiling.

Lisa scoffed, her face with a light make up didn't hid the annoyance she was feeling.

Kai quickly grew uncomfortable and he bid goodbye. Lisa stood up and locked the door.

"Do I really have to be your running man? I mean, I can make analysis and forecasts as well while you bring me hot chocolate or something to eat." Lisa said annoyed. Irene looked at Lisa from head to toe, and her gaze wasn't judging but more of an observation.

"You are an intern, not a supervisor." Irene said shortly.

"I guess I have to state what's obvious. You are an intern during 8:00am-4:00pm and my student at 4:00pm-6:00pm. Understand?" Irene explained softly.

"Also Ms. Manoban, please wipe your red lipstick." Irene said not looking at Lisa, she was starting to read the documents from Kai.

"That- I won't follow. My face, my problem, if I decided to put ten magnetic eyelashes, consume a whole pack of bronzer, make a bikini bottom eyeshadow, apply a liquid foundation that mismatched my skin tone without putting any primer, and put this bold expensive red lipstick, I'll do it. It's none of anyone's business." Lisa said ajd Irene only shrugged her shoulders.

"Hmkay, you do you. You're right. I was only worried that your wound might get irritated." Irene said, she starts to sign the reports the hard copies with her expensive pen that she got from Begum as a gift.

Now, Lisa felt bad.

She thought Irene was one of those naïve and conservatives girls that see someone like her as a slut or an attention seeker.

"I'll just go for a ten minute break." Lisa said and left the office, not waiting for the Supervisor's permission.

"Why I'm so agitated. Why do I care if she will judged me? That's not so me, it grosses me out- argh!"

Then Lisa finds herself ordering at the café located in front of their building, she thought maybe she was like that because she hasn't ate anything yet.