XV

Irene decided to have a lunch at the roof top. The canteen was too crowded for her liking and she doesn't want to stay at her office to give Lisa a space. Since this morning, all she did was to stole glances at the student. They haven't spoke to each other since last evening.

The Supervisor was slowly unpacking her lunch when the door behind her opened. She looked over her shoulder and saw Sehun walking towards her.

"I saw you walking upstairs, I got a little bit worried. Are you alright, Supervisor?" Sehun asked, putting down his burger as he sits beside Irene, with almost half a meter of distance.

"I am, I just realized I haven't had the chance to actually roam this building. The rooftop is actualy a good place to have lunch." Irene said softly, she smiled at Sehun who put the straw in his yogurt drink.

"Why burger, Supervisor Oh? You stop eating rice at lunch?" Irene asked curiously.

"No. I just woke up late to prepare for myself. The lunch at the canteen wasn't really appetizing for me that's why I settled with this." Sehun said smiling.

"Oh, well, you want some of mine? I packed too much for myself alone." Irene said, offering her lunch box.

"No, no, it's okay. Just continue to eat." Sehun waves his hand but Irene already scoop a spoonful of kimchi rice.

"Come on, have some taste" Irene said nicely. Sehun had a red tint in his cheeks as he open his mouth and accepted Irene's offer.

"How was it?" Irene asked curiously. Sehun savor the taste inside his mouth, it was delightful.

"You have a talent for cooking." Sehun praised her.

"Oh, thank you. Come on, have another one." Irene giggled and extended her arm again.

Sehun was feeling giddy, they were sharing the same spoon. He thought they can finish the lunch together until the door harshly opened,

"Supervisor Oh, Yeri had something to tell you, now." Lisa said uninterestedly. Her gaze locked at the Supervisor's extended arm towards Sehun's face. Irene slowly put her hand down and bit her lower lip. She knew that voice and she didn't bother to turn her head to confirm who it was.

"Right now? Isn't it lunch time? She can call me though." Sehun asked, kind of annoyed at the sudden interruption.

"All I know is that it was urgent." Lisa shrugged, she untied her necktie and unbuttoned the first two buttons of her blouse.

"Aish, Supervisor Bae, I'm sorry. I wish we can do this again." Sehun apologized and Irene nodded her head in understanding.

"It's alright, Supervisor Oh!"

"I'm going now. Have a nice lunch." Sehun said warmly and he walked passed by Lisa.

"Thanks for telling me, intern." Sehun said, barely looking at Lisa.

Lisa remained standing and Irene was back at facing the low metal fence. Lisa sighed, her grip at the paperbag she was holding tightened.

"-about last night." She started. Irene didn't look at her, only because the Supervisor thought that she already left.

"I'm sorry, Supervisor." Lisa said and the wind blew harshly, as if it couldn't believe that Lisa was telling her apologies.

"It's alright." This time, Irene looked back at her.

"Do you want to have a taste?" Irene asked with a cordial smile. Lisa started to walk near her, in front of her to be exact. Her expensive black sheels making contact at the rough surface of floor.