Chapter 1

Astro Pov

We all were in our dorm resting after a long practice.We were very tired. Eunwoo was taking a bath, Moonbin was sleeping on the couch, Sanha was sleeping in his room. Such a baby, right? Rocky, MJ and Jinjin were sitting on the couch while drinking some cold water.

RK:"Hey...hyung. When will we get off days? My body needs some rest"he said whining.

MJ:"Why are you whining? You were forcing us to do some more practice."

JJ:"Exactly, this boy was forcing us to do more. And now he is complaining."

RK:"Ugghh...hyung. I was just enjoying the dance very much that I didn't wanted to stop practice. This choreography is very amazing, you know."

MJ:"So, why you came here? huh? You should've stayed there and continue your practice."

JJ:"Yeah...and don't complain to us, coz you are the one for whom we didn't get much time to rest."

RK:"Yah!! Why are you scolding me like I did something wrong?"

Ew:"No, you did very good."suddenly eunwoo came and sat beside MJ.

Ew:"We really appreciate it. For you, we will die before our debut."
MJ started laughing by Rocky's reaction.

MJ:"Exactly, you are right. This boy will definitely kill us someday."

RK:"Yah..hyung. That's too much."

JJ:"Hey, guys. Did you hear that?"

Sh:"What? You are ugly and smaller? We already know that hyung. You don't have to tell us."out of nowhere Sanha appeared and sat beside a sleepy Moonbin.

JJ:"AISSHH...This boy. I swear if I ever kill someone, then it will be you."MJ started laughing at their bickering.

RK:"Hey, you were sleeping. Then why you came?"

Sh:"I was sleeping. But suddenly my beautiful sleep was disturbed by an annoying laughing."MJ stopped laughing as soon heard Sanha and became angry. Now, Jinjin is laughing.

MJ:"What do you mean by 'annoying'?"MJ glared at Sanha who just looked away while gulping.

JJ:"Wait- guys. Stop fighting. I was telling you something."

Ew:"Oh..hyung. You continue."

JJ:"Well..I heard that our company is going to debut a new girl group after 2 year."

MJ:"So what? We know that already."he said while leaning back in his sit.

JJ:"Yeah, I know that. But there is something 'different'."
After hearing this, Moonbin woke up from his sleep.

MB:"What is different?"he said with his eyes closed making others shook.

Ew:"Woah, Moonbin. You woke up from your sleep?"he said in amusement as Moonbin doesn't wake up that easily from his favourite slumber.

MJ:"Yeah... weren't you sleeping?"

MB:"How can I sleep when you annoying people are here to ruin my sleep?"

Astro(without Moonbin):"YAHHHH!!

MB:"Aish..My ear hurts."
RK:"By the way, hyung. Tell me what is different?"
Everyone was looking at Jinjin with a concern face.

JJ:"The difference is that, they said this group will be a special and energetic group. Everyone in this group will be a good dancer and singer. And there will be two rappers like us. There will be 5 girls in this group."
Everyone's concern fade away from their faces as they scoffed after giving Jinjin weird looks.

MJ:"Yah....you scared us."he told and left the room.

Sh:"Yes...I agree."he also left.

Ew:"Hyung, the way you told the word 'different', it sounded horrific."he left too.

RK:"Yes..we were very scared. Your brain is smaller just like you."he ran away from this room that Jinjin didn't get the chance to say something.

MB:"I can't believe I ruined my precious sleep just for your nonsense, AISHH!!!"now he left also.

Jinjin was alone in the room, sitting on the couch and thinking"what wrong I did?"

??? Pov

??:"Mam, I've got some information about him."

???:"Tell me what you got."

??:"Mam, He is a very famous and underworld Mafia. He never showed up to anyone. No one knows about his family member. He is the owner of SU Company.(Guys!This Company doesn't exist. It's just my imagination, Okay) His company has two idol groups. But the employees of his company said that they also never saw his face. From a very tough investigation we found out that his new target is Astro which is a idol group of FANTAGIO."

???:"What? But why them?"

??:"I don't know Mam."

???:"Okay. We will send one of our worker to protect Astro and find out where he is. You can go now."
He bowed and went away from this room.

???:"Let's see, how much time you can hide from me."*smirk*

Yo Guys!!How are you all. Hopefully well. Enjoy this chapter and ignore those grammatical mistakes, coz English is not my first language. And plz vote and comment to support me. Bye....