Chapter 11

I woke up from my bed. Got ready and went to FANTAGIO COMPANY. I did my training. After training I was resting on the floor and drinking water. Suddenly my partners started talking.

Minji:"Hey, did you hear that?"

Yuna:"What?"

Minji:"Our manager has a disease."

Yuri:"What kind of disease?"

Minji:"I don't know. But I heard that he is sick. I mean he doesn't show that but he is sick."

Areum:"Well...I didn't heard but one day I saw him taking pills."

Yuri:"Well..I think, we shouldn't talk about it. He is our manager after all. If he want, he will tell us one day."

I didn't ask anything. Cause I am not interest. I just want to meet Astro. I have to check on them. So, I stood up and waved everyone. I was walking upstair. Suddenly a room caught my attention. It's...our manager's room. It will be a lie if I tell that I am not curious about his illness. So, my curiosity drag me into the room. The room was neat and clean. No one was there. I slowly walked to the room and stood in-front of a table. I was looking every files. But didn't find anything suspicious or related his illness. So I thought, I shouldn't look into others personal things. I should go now. I was about to go but the drawer beside his table stopped me. I went there and checked for the last time. I was searching the first drawer. When I opened it, something caught my eyes.

Sanha's Pov

I was bringing some ramen to our practice room. Cause we were hungry. My hyungs are very merciless. How could they be so cruel? I am a baby. Can't they see? Oh...my hyungs are so lazy....I was in my thought when I saw Soyeona Noona walking towards our room. I approached her.

Sh:"Hey..Noona. How are you?"

Sn:"Oh..Sanha. I am fine. What about you? And why are you here?"

Sh:"I am fine. And I went to a shop to buy some ramen for us."

Sn:"Eh? Why you went alone? Where are everyone?"she asked.

Sh:"Noona, did expect they will come with me? No way. They are so lazy and mean. They just pushed me to go alone."

Sn:"Oh...God. How could be they so stupid? Don't they know, someone want to kill you all? What about Rocky and Moonbin? Why didn't they came with you?"she said angrily. I just shrugged my shoulder. She signed and told me to go to the room and act like I didn't met with Noona. She said she will take a good care of them. Yay...it will be so fun. I went to the room while Noona stayed outside to hear everything. When I entered, everyone was laying on the floor.

RK:"Yahh...how much time takes to bring some ramen?" Well...you will see...I smirked quietly.

A/N Pov

MJ:"Exactly. You have two long legs. Can't you use them perfectly?"

MB:"Next time, bring it on time. I was starving for you."he told and took the ramen from Sanha's hand. Sanha didn't said anything. He was waiting for Soyeona.

Ch:"Yah..why aren't you talking?"

RK:"Did you forget how to talk?"he raised his brow.

JJ:"Sanha, did you saw a beautiful girl and zoned out?"he teases.

MJ:"Hahahah..what? Our Sanha is in love? That's unbelievable."he loughed at him.

Ch:"Well...Our Sanha has grown up."he loughed a little.

MB:"Btw Sanha....how the girl looks?"

??:"The girl looks like me." Everyone looked at the figure in shock. Moonbin and Rocky gulped very hard as they knew what will happen next.

Everyone except Sanha:"SOYEONA?"

JJ:"Hi..Soyeona. How are you?"he smiled.

Sn:"Well....I am good but I think two guys won't be good anymore."she saw from her corner eye, Moonbin was going outside and he signaled Rocky. She quickly grab Moonbin's hand and twisted it. Moonbin yelled in pain as she smirked.

MB:"Ahhh...Soo....I am sorry..ahhhh..plz. leave my hand I am so-Aaaaahh...."

Sn:"You want me to leave you? Huh? What did you said to Sanha? Uh-huh....'Next time bring it on time' right? Well....It will be fun if I break your hand on time."she pushed his hand a little as he yelled very loud. She turned her head towards Rocky as while holding Moonbin's hand. Well..twisting.

Sn:"And you."Rocky gulped in fear.

Sn:"You were complaining him for being late right? Then I should break your neck so quick as you don't like being late. Will I do it?"he said 'no' quickly. Finally she leave Moonbin's hand and pushed him on the floor. Moonbin laid on the floor and rubbed his hand.

Sn:"You two. Are you two mad or crazy? They don't know much about their killer but you know about them very sharply. You know how much dangerous they are. Then HOW COULD YOU LET SANHA GO OUTSIDE ALL ALONE? DID YOU FORGOT WHAT HAPPENED WITH EUNWOO WHEN HE WAS ALONE OUTSIDE? WHY ARE SO STUPID?IF SOMETHING HAD HAPPENED WITH HIM WHAT WILL YOU DO?"she yell at them. They were looking down as they were feeling shame.

Sn:"And you all. Did you forget why I am here? Didn't I told you everything? Then why didn't someone went with him? Are you all dumb?"no one dared to say anything. Sanha was enjoying the moment. He loves to see them being scold.

Sn:"And you two. How could you be so careless? You should've gone with him. I didn't expect it from you."she said and ran away from the company. She was mad, angry, sad...but deep inside she was feeling guilty. Guilty for yelling at her best friends. She went to a park and sat on a bench. She was crying silently. After few minutes she noticed that someone sat beside her...It was none other than...................

Hi Guys! I am sorry. I didn't update early. I will try my best to update earlier. Btw, how was this chapter. Hopefully you enjoyed it. I have two questions for you. 1; What Soyeona saw in manger's drawer? 2;Who sat beside Soyeona? If you have the answer, then tell me in comment box. And don't forget to vote. Byee . take care.