Chapter 18

After that incident, I brought  everyone with me at my home...well mansion. Everyone went to their rooms. I am now in my room sitting on the bed after taking a 15 minutes shower. Everything is over. What I wanted, I've got. I completed my mission. No, our mission. I took our revenge. He is in mental hospital. Obviously the police will guard him. But, I put some of my men also as I don't believe anyone. I was in my thought when someone knocked in my door.

Sn:"Come in."
The door opened and the person came into my room.

MB:"What are you thinking?"he said while sitting beside me.

Sn:"Everything has finished, right?"he raised a brow in confusion.

MB:"What do you mean by that?"

Sn:"I mean, our revenge. We were working on it and finally, it came to an end."

MB:"Yeah...now we can relax." He yawned and layed beside me.

MB:"Aren't you happy?"

Sn:"Obviously I am. Actually..."I hasitant to say. He raised a brow.

MB:"Actually what?"

Sn:"Umm....actually...past is roaming around my head."I said in a low voice. He pulled me towards him. My head was in his chest. He stroke my hair gently. I didn't said anything or complained cause it was simple for me. Sometimes we slept together if we got very tired. Don't think negative. We just slept, nothing else.

MB:"You are missing aunt?"he said while looking at the wall.
I nodded.

MB:"Don't worry. She is happy now. She is very glad at you."

Sn:"You are telling me when you yourself is missing them."he stopped stroking. I looked at him.

Sn:"Don't you dare to lie to me. I know you very well. I can say by looking at your behavior, you are missing them very much."I said. He looked at me and smiled.

MB:"Don't worry. I won't cry. Cause I am not a crybaby."he teased me. I hit him on his chest.

Sn:"Bin...."I said while whining. He chuckled and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back.

MB:"Don't worry. We will recover from it soon."I don't know why, but I must say. First time his hug is making my heart beat faster. I am feeling weird. I don't know what it is. But..I kind of like this feeling. I want to stop the time and enjoy the moment. But I shrugged it and went to sleep in his chest. It is very comfortable. Hihihi..

Moonbin's Pov

I was stroking her hair when suddenly I heard some soft snoring. I looked down and saw her sleeping peacefully. I smiled. She is looking so innocent. Her features are so perfect. I can't believe this innocent girl can be a baddess. I know she is missing her mom. I am also missing them. Hope they are happy. Then I quietly got up from the bed. I carried her in a bridal style and put her on the bed gently. I covered her with the blanket. I bent down and kissed her forehead.

MB:"Have a nice dream Kitten."I whispered. I stood up and went away. Before closing the door I glanced for the last time and closed it.

Don't worry Kitten. I won't give a chance anyone to hurt you. I promise.

Then I went to my room and slept.

Little did he know, someone saw him coming outside from her room.

Hi Guys!! How are you. Btw, how was this chapter. This chapter is included by bin and Soyeona. I just put some their moments. I hope you liked it. I will update soon. Plz vote and comment. Bye..