Chapter 6

After that incident, it's had been 2 weeks. Cha eunwoo recovered already. He is looking so fine. And we kept hanging out together after our work. Now I am in Astro's practice room with them sitting on the floor.

Sh:"Hey, Noona. Do you want to play something?"

Y/n:"What will we play?"

Sh:"Umm....Truth or dare?"

MJ:"Wow...it will be great. Bring a bottle."

Sh:"Jinjin hyung...go."

RK:"Don't Tell him. If he go to bring it, then we have to wait for next year."everyone started loughing. Jinjin seemed so angry.

JJ:"Then you go, bring it."he said sarcastically. Rocky seemed taken back his words.

RK:"No...no...you are good...I mean faster. You go bring it."he said in nervous.

JJ:"No..I am not going..never." he crossed his arm like a kid. He is really very cute. Rocky started pouting..Awww...this babies.

Me:"Well...I will go then."I tried to stand up but was pulled back by someone.

Ch:"No, you stay here. I will bring it."

Me:"No, eunwoo. It's okay. I can do it."

Ch:"No, you stay, I will bring it." We started literally fighting about who will bring it. Suddenly MJ oppa shouted which made all of us shut our mouth.

MJ:"SHUT YOUR FUC*ING MOUTH. SOMEONE IS FIGHTING ON 'WHO WON'T BRING IT' AND SOMEONE IS FIGHTING ON 'WHO WILL BRING IT'. Stop this. Moonbin, go and bring it." Moonbin didn't hasitant a bit as he knows how mad MJ oppa is now.

After few minutes he came and sat the bottle in the middle of us. I was right between in Cha eunwoo and Sanha. In front of me was MJ oppa. We started playing. Sanha spined it and it stopped in front of Jinjin oppa.

Sh:"Hyung...truth or dare?"he asked with a smug on his face.

JJ:"Obviously truth. Coz, I know you will give me a weird dare."He said with a glare. We all giggled.

Sh:"Well...then tell me, why you always being so late at everything?"we loughed cause we know he is trying to tease him.

JJ:"Cause, I have a weird member well....more like younger brother with me in my group. As I am the leader of this group, I have to always scold him for being so noisy and naughty. I was everytime late because I have to always keep an eye on him. You know how naughty and IDIOT he is."he said with an innocent face. We all were in shock as well as Sanha. Actually we didn't expect him to say that. Then we all started loughing. But Sanha was still in shock. Really, Jinjin is a savage.

JJ:"Well...as Sanha is in shock, we can continue the game." We played and loughed at everything. Suddenly the bottle stopped in front of me.

RK:"Noona... what will you take?"

Me:"Truth."

Sh:"Well...then do you love anyone?" All eyes were on me. What will I say..what will I say???? I don't even know.

Me:"Umm... Actually I don't know...."

Sh:"Why? Don't you like anyone?"

Me:"No..no I like you everyone. But that type of like..I don't know."

MJ:"Don't you feel butterflies in your stomach towards anyone?" Well...yeah..I feel.. towards eunwoo. But what will I say??? They saw me in tension. So, Moonbin decided to change the topic.

MB:"Okay..plz, spin the bottle. We are waiting for our turn." With that we played for some minute. Then I decided to go home as it was getting late. I bid them goodnight and went away. I enter my house and took a shower. I went to the kitchen to eat something but my fridge has nothing inside. Oh..God. I am so lazy. What will I do....
Well...I think I have to go to shop for something to buy. I wore a jacket and went outside. As I was walking... suddenly I saw something that caught my eyes. Oh...Shit.

Astro's Pov

After Soyeona went away we practiced a little bit and went towards our dorm. As we were about to pass an empty big factory something caught our eyes. We saw a man was laying there. We all gasped and went towards the man. We Shaked him but he didn't move . We thought he died but suddenly we heard some noise and looked behind us to see some guys were standing around us. They were all in black clothes with mask on. The guy who was laying stood up with a smirk and went towards the guys. We were in shock. We think, we are in trap.

MJ:"Who are you?"he asked in anger.

Guy 1:"You don't have to know. Just know that you all will die now in our hand."

JJ:"Do you think we will let you do that?"he said placing others behind him.

Ch:"Leave us. What do you want?"he shouted.

Guy 2:"Your dead body."he smirked. Sanha looked so terrified. One of them was coming towards us with a knife and was about to attack us but suddenly someone kicked his hand which cause him to drop the knife. We all were in shock. We looked at the person and realized it was.............................

Hello guys!!How you all are doing. I hope fine. Hopefully, you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for you reading. But don't forget to vote astro. Fighting Rohas. Bye....