Chapter 22

I was sleeping soundly, until I heard knock from my door. Who the hell is now?

Sn:"What?"I said annoyingly.

Maid:"Mam, your dad is calling you."she said from behind the door.

Sn:"Why?"I said sleepily.

Maid:"Because they are going."I immediately shot open my eyes. What? They are going? I stood up and opened my door.

Sn:"Where are they?"I said desperately. The maid got shocked by seeing my state. But somehow managed to say.

Maid:"D-Downstair."she pointed downstairs and I immediately went there. When I reached there, for my surprise everyone was there. My dad saw me and smiled.

Dad:"Oh..you woke up?"I ran to him and hugged him.

Sn:"You are going?"I pouted. He chuckled.

Dad:"Yeah.. Actually they have to practice as they have stage performance soon."he said.
Then I saw bin and hugged him. I am going to miss him. When they have any stage performance, they practice a lot and doesn't have any time to talk with me. He hugged me back and patted my back.

MB:"Well. Don't worry. I will try to call you. And if you feel alone, then spend time with our rivals."he finished with a chuckled. I hit him lightly. Yeah. That's true. I did it one time. One day, I was very bored because I had nothing to do. Bin and Rocky wasn't at home as well as nor my dad. So, I decided to spend time talking with my rivals. They were so confused at first but then didn't mind. I asked them about their life, family and what they knew about other gangs. Don't worry, I killed them after that.

Sn:"Yah... that's not funny. It was just one time."I said as he fixed my messy hair.

RK:"Yah...why don't you notice me? You only hugged bin hyung not me."he said while Crossing his hand in his chest. I chuckled and went towards him. I hugged him and said.

Sn:"Well...who said I didn't notice you? You are my one and only brother."I said. Suddenly he broke the hug and looked at me with a smirk. I got confused.

RK:"That means, bin hyung is not your brother?"I frowned.

Sn:"Well..no. Cause he is my best friend."I said innocently.

Little did I know that, my words stabbed someone's heart so badly.

Then I hugged others. But when it was time for EUNWOO, I was feeling shy. But I hugged him hesitantly. After breaking the hug, we both blushed.
Everyone sounded 'OoOooOOO'.

Dad:"Umm... Soyeona. Won't you go for training anymore?"I looked at him. And shake my head as a 'no'.

Ew:"Why? Why won't you go?"

Sn:"Umm.. actually, I joined this training only to fulfill my mission. Besides, I am not so fond of with this idol thingy. This practices give me a headache. And Dad, bin, Rocky will be busy. So, I have to stay here to complete our works."I explained. He nodded understandingly but I can see sadness in his face.

MJ:"Don't be sad eunwoo. You can go on a date everyday to spend time with her."he teased him. Oh. Shit. He saw his sadness also. Suddenly my dad cleared his throat and told everyone to leave. They looked at me and bid me goodbye. But the look on bin's face was unreadable. I wasn't able to figure out his emotions. But I shrugged it off and went to continue my precious sleep.

Dad's Pov

When everyone was teasing Soyeona and eunwoo, bin looks so sad. It was obvious. No one noticed it but me and Rocky noticed. Well...we both know about his feelings. He loves Soyeona so much that he can do anything for her. I think, he will be happy. I don't like to see him like that. Now we are in our company. Astro is practicing in their practice room. The whole day, bin was looking sad. He release his anger and sadness into the dance. He danced so much today from everyone. I and Rocky got worried. I hope, everything goes fine.

Soyeona's Pov

I  finished my works. It's 12:38 am. I am on my way to my home. I am so tired. Suddenly my phone rang. I checked and smiled.

OTP...

Me:"Hey. How are you?"

Ew:"I am not fine."I can feel his pout. I frowned my face.

Me:"Why?"

Ew:"Because I am missing you."I blushed so hard.

Me:"O-Oh..."I don't know what to say.

Ew:"Can we meet tomorrow?"

Me:"Yeah, of course. When do you want to meet?"

Ew:"Umm...at 10:00 am,  xxx cafe. Actually, I will be free at that time."he said.

Me:"Okay. I will be there. So, see you tomorrow."

Ew:"Yeah.. Goodnight. Have a nice dream about me."I quickly cut the call. I felt blood rush through my cheeks. After few minutes, I arrived at my home and quickly took a nap.

Tomorrow morning....

I woke up from my bed lazily. I did my morning routine and wore a nice dress. I want to look cute in front of him. I felt so nervous and I don't why. I feel like something is going to happen. I just shrugged it off and went outside to my car. I told my driver the address and he started driving. After few moments, I reached there. Before going inside, I took a deep breath. When I entered, to my surprise eunwoo was sitting there. He came early. Because it's 9:45 am. I went towards him and sat across him. He was shocked cause he didn't noticed me.

Ew:"Oh...you came? Good morning."he smiled.

Sn:"Umm.. yeah. Good morning."I greeted him back. Then we ordered something. There was an awkward silence between us. Finally He broke it.

Ew:"Umm...how is your work going?"with that we started chatting. Our order came and we talked, loughed. He sometimes flirt with me. And I began to blush at his pick up lines. After sometime, suddenly a couple caught my attention. They just entered the cafe. The girl was holding the guy's right hand. They were talking and loughing like they knew each other from the childhood. The guy looks so familiar as well as the girl too. No no....it can't happen. It's not him. No.....

It's none other than, Bin. He was with........SinB?

Helooo...Guys!! How are you all? I hope fine. Btw, how was this chapter? I think you liked it. From now, Soyeona will get jealous. And don't think I hate SinB or anything. I ship there friendship so much. Well...now plz vote and comment. I will update soon. Bye bye...