Chapter 24

I was sitting on my office's chair silently doing my job. Suddenly someone called me.

OTP...

Dad:"Hey, my princess. How Are you?"

Me:"Fine. What about you?"

Dad:"Fine. And I have something to tell you."

Me:"What?"

Dad:"Actually, tomorrow we have a party. So many idols will come. I want you to come."

Me:"But dad, you know I don't li-"

Dad:"Yeah..I know. But, plz come. Cause everyone want to see you. Specially your group members. Plz..."

Me:"O-okay."

Dad:"Yay...I will cut the call. Bye.."
He hang up. I signed and rubbed my temple. I don't want to face bin. I am feeling weird talking with him. I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling about this party.

Astro'sPov

MJ:"Did she agreed?"he looked at managernim with a hopeful eyes.

Manager:"Yeah."he smiled. Everyone cheered up.

JJ:"I hope today's plan will work."

MJ:"I hope so."

Sh:"Eunwoo hyung. Are you alright?"he looked at him with a worried face. Everyone looked at him.
Eunwoo fake smiled. Managernim sighed and sat beside eunwoo.

Manager:"I know you love Soyeona. But, we can't do anything, right? She is so childish. She don't understand her feelings. Bin is right. She doesn't know herself. I hope, she will understand her feelings soon. And you will get a excellent life partner SOON...YAY.."they all cheered him up. Eunwoo smiled at their behavior. If you are wondering what is happening, then I will say in one word, Astro without Bin and with their manager is planning to make fall Soyeona for bin. Hihihi...

Soyeona's Pov

At afternoon, I paused my work for some minute and went to a park to inhale some fresh air.
I sat on a bench. I was admiring my surroundings when I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and saw-

RK:"What are you doing here, Noona?"

Sn:"Oh.. nothing. Just time passing."I lied. He sighed and sat beside me.

RK:"I know you are lying. You only come here when something bothers you. Now spell the tea."I sighed knowing that I can't lie to him.

Sn:"Actually.... it's not something. It's someone is bothering me."I said while looking front.

RK:"Who?"

Sn:"Bin. Actually, I am feeling weird lately."

RK:"What do mean by that?"

Sn:"Actually, tomorrow when I saw him with SinB, I was feeling mad. I was so hurt seeing him loughing and holding hand with her."I signed.

RK:"Are you perhaps, jealous Noona?"

Sn:"Yeah. I think I am. I am jealous because someone else is with my best friend. I am afraid that she will take away my friend from me."I said innocently. He shook his head.

RK:"No no. I am not saying that. I want to say, are you jealous seeing him with some other girl? Do you perhaps, love him?"I immediately looked at him and loughed.

Sn:"Are you crazy? What are you saying? He is my friend Rocky. And besides, I love Eunwoo. I am falling for him lately."

RK:"Do you really love Eunwoo hyung?"
I looked at him in confused.

RK:"Noona, think about it. Do you want to spend your future with someone who knows you for some months or with someone who knows you from your childhood? Bin hyung was always with you whenever you needed. He comforted you, saved you from every trouble. Don't you think it's unfair? Do you really see him as a friend? Do you really love eunwoo hyung? Ask yourself Noona. Does eunwoo hyung makes you happy all the time? With whom you feel so happy?"he said. I was thinking so deeply. Do I really love eunwoo? Why I am even thinking? Don't I love Eunwoo? He sighed and stood up. Before going he said.

RK:"Don't run from the reality. Cause when you will understand, it will be late. I hope you will make it on time."After he went away I was confused. Confused by my feelings. Now everything is a mess. And one question was roaming around my mind.

Do I really love eunwoo?

Hi Guys!! Hopefully you liked this story. Will Soyeona understand her feelings? I hope so. Hihihi. I will update soon. So, plz vote and comment. Bye bye....