Chapter 17

He shot her....
But... nothing came from the gun.

The guy looks confused. When I looked at Soyeona, she was..
.
.
.
.
.
Smirking??

Soyeona's Pov

He shot me. Well..I must say, he tried to shot me but failed.

Rend:"What happened with this gun?"he said while trying to shoot me.

Me:"There is no bullet. How will it work?"he immediately looked at me. He quickly checked the gun and saw I was right. From the corner of my eyes, I saw everyone was confused.

Rend:"What did you do?"he shouted.

Me:"Ah-ah... don't shout. Don't shout. It's not good for you to shout. You will get sick."I said innocently.

Rend:"Boys! Give me a gun."he said while smirking. But it vanished soon when nobody gave him anything. Now it's time for me to smirk.

Me:"Aww...Mr.Rend. You should turn."I said while smirking. He quickly turned and what he saw shocked him. His every men was surrounded by my men. Actually, some of my men's were here from the beginning as his men. So, he didn't recognize. He didn't waste his time, he tried to punch me but stopped when Bin cought his hands from behind. Rocky came to me and freed me from the rope. Then I took a chair and sat on it. I signaled Bin to put him in-front of me. Bin nodded and made him sit on his kneel. He grabbed his hair and pushed it back. Rend looked at me with anger.

Rend:"Who are you?"he said. I smirked seeing him in that position.

Me:"Don't you know me? Seriously?huh..."I said while smiling.

Rend:"Tell me who are you?"he said again.

Me:"Well...I am-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mafia Queen.

Astro's Pov without Bin and Rocky

What she is saying? MAFIA QUEEN?How? She didn't told us.

Soyeona's Pov

Everyone was hella Shook. Well.. without my men. And obviously Bin and Rocky. They both knew it from the beginning. I didn't told anyone cause it was risky.

Rend:"Laura...."

Me:"Oh..so you remember. Yeah... the biggest mafia Queen Laura...How are you Mr.Rend?"I waved him. He looked confused.

Me:"What? You are thinking how I managed to call my men? Well... actually my men was here from the beginning."

Rend:"What..."

Me:"You thought it was your plan? No. It was my plan."I smirked.

Me:"Actually I knew your real identity. Wanna know how? Well....

Flashback~~~~~~~

Suddenly a room caught my attention. It's...our manager's room. It will be a lie if I tell that I am not curious about his illness. So, my curiosity drag me into the room. The room was neat and clean. No one was there. I slowly walked to the room and stood in-front of a table. I was looking every files. But didn't find anything suspicious or related his illness. So I thought, I shouldn't look into others personal things. I should go now. I was about to go but the drawer beside his table stopped me. I went there and checked for the last time. I was searching the first drawer. When I opened it, something caught my eyes. It was a bottle which was filled with pills.

Flashback~~~~~~

Me:"And I totally know why you used it. If I am not wrong...this pills was for-"I was cut off by his shout.

Rend:"Stop it. Stop it plz."he said in frustration.

Me:"You know what? You didn't bring us here, We came here with our own will."
He looked shocked.

Me:"Actually, Astro wasn't in our plan. We didn't planned to bring them with us. But, you didn't wanted this. You wanted to show them your this situation. Now they know how weak you are."he didn't said anything.

Me:"Now, you can rest in your favourite place."I said as I heard a sound. He looked at me in shocked.

Rend:"Plz..plz don't. I will do whatever you say, but plz don't do this. Plz...."he started begging in-front of me.

Me:"Bin. Take him."I ordered. He nodded and give him to the people who came from the Mental Hospital. I stood up and went to Astro. Eunwoo looks confused.

Ew:"A Mental Hospital?"

Me:"Well...He have mental problems."

Hi Guys!!! How was it? I revealed so many secrets. Plz keep it with yourself, don't tell anyone *whisper*. Hihi.. And one more