Chapter 9

I woke up from my bed. Did my morning routine and went to FANTAGIO COMPANY. We practiced there for a while. Suddenly our manager came and we stopped our practice.

Everyone:"Hello,managernim." We all bowed him.

Mr.Kang:"Hello everyone. You all are doing very well nowadays. I have something to tell you. You all are going to perform on stage."

Everyone:"WHAT?? REALLY??"Oh..no. shit.

Mr.Kang:"Yes. We selected a song for you and you will practice on it. Don't worry, you all will do good."he smiled.
He continued.

Mr.Kang:"And it will be after 10 days. So, be ready girls."he smiled and gave a thumb.

Everyone:"Yes..sir."Aisshh...

After the practice....

Sn:"NO. WAY. UGHHH....Plz somebody kill me......"I screamed for the fifth time. I was freaking out of my mind. I am now sitting on the floor of Astro's practice room. Moonbin was massaging my shoulder to calm me down. Rocky was moving a book over my head to keep my head cold.

MB:"Sh..sh.. everything will be alright."

Sn:"How will everything be alright? They want a mafia to practice dance for about 17 hours? How? You know I don't like dancing that much. "Anger was all over my body.

MB:"They don't know you are a mafia Soo...."he said. He had a point though. [Soo...is a nickname that Moonbin gave her]

Sn:"Aisshh ..I am gonna crazy."I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

MJ:"Hey, Don't worry. It's not that much hard. You will be used to it."he tried to comfort me.

Sn:"AISHH... someone tell me what to do."

RK:"Nothing Noona. Just focus on your work. Don't think that you are a mafia. Think you are a girl who came here to be an idol."

MB:"Yeah..think like that. It will be good."he stopped massaging and stroke my hair. He gave me warm smile. I can't stop but smiled back.
Someone cleared his throat. We all looked at him.

CH:"Umm..I think it's very late, you should go home. Tomorrow you have to come here early."

Sn:"Oh..yeah. You are right. I should go home now." I stand up and grabbed my bag. Suddenly someone snatched my bag from my hand and hung it on his shoulder.

MB:"Come, I will take you home." He gave me a smile. I nodded.

Sn:"Okay guys. Goodnight."I waved everyone but eunwoo was quite. He didn't respond. I don't know what happened with him. I think I will ask him later. We turned and went away from the company. On our way, Bin and I talked about many things. It's very nice to see him smiling. I was really missing him for the past few days. I wanted to talk with him but didn't get any time. I really missed the old times. We reached my home and he gave me my bag.

Sn: Goodnight Kitty."I waved and he loughed a little.

MB:"Yeah.. goodnight."he waved back.

MB:"Oh..wait-um.... Nothing. Goodnight."he turned around and began to walk. At first I furrowed my face but suddenly reality hit me. Oh shit. I ran towards him and stood in-front of him. He stopped walking and looked at me with a confused face.
He was about to say something but stopped when I hugged him. He was startled by my action but soon hugged me back.

MB:"You remember"he chuckled. I felt so shame. It was our routine. We would greet each other with a hug and when we are in a goodbye term we would give each other a goodbye hug. I really missed this warmth so badly. I pulled away from the hug. He cupped my face and looked at me.

MB:"Goodnight Kitten."

Sn:"Goodnight Kitty."

After the stage performance...
[Sorry I have to skip this performance coz there is nothing interesting in it]

Mr.Kang:"Excellent girls. I am really proud of you. And Soyeona, your dance skills were amazing. Everyone was amused by your dancing skills."

Sn:"Thank you, managernim." I smiled proudly.

Mr.Kang:"Well... tomorrow is your holiday. You all can rest tomorrow." We all jumped in happy. Woah...after the war I can rest. Yeppeeeeee....after that, Mr. Kang went away. We all started packing our things.

Minji:"Soyeona, are you dating with someone in Astro?"she suddenly questioned me. I chocked in my saliva.

Sn:"What?" I furrowed my face. What is she saying?

Minji:"Actually, I saw you with Astro many times."

Aruem:"Yes, I saw that also."

Sn:"No..no. I am not dating with anyone. They are just my friends."

Minji:"Oh..I thought you were dating with anyone."she said with a sad expression.

Sn:"Okay, guys. I am going. Bye." I didn't wanna hear anymore questions. I grabbed my bag and went to my apartment. I changed and slept for some hours.

???'s Pov

I am trying my best to hurt Astro. But I failed. I know who is doing all this. And now I am searching her.

???:"Jeng. Did you find any information about her?"

Jeng:"Sorry. We didn't find any information about her."he said in a low voice. Blood boiled inside my body.

???:"You useless bitch. Search her, find her. I don't know how. Go."I shouted at him. He was scared and quickly rushed outside. I punched on the table which was in-front me.

???:"You think, your co-workers can stop me from killing Astro? No way. I will fulfill my mission Mafia Queen. I will kill you too."

Y

o Guys! How are you? I put some moments of Bin and Soyeona. I hope you liked it. I am too lazy today. But I will update an interested chapter soon. Now guess, who is the Mafia Queen and who is this guy who want to kill Astro. Start thinking. I will update soon. Bye🤗