Chapter 2

I am now standing in front of  FANTAGIO COMPANY. This building is very tall. I can't believe, I am going to be a trainee of this company. Oh...I forgot to introduce myself right.
Well...My name is Yang Soyeona. I am a mafia who came here to fulfill her work. I came here to protect Astro and find out the owner of SU Company. And that's why I have got the order to be a trainee of this company. Then it will be easy to protect Astro. I don't want to be an idol. But I have to. What can I do huh...Nothing. I got selected as a trainee.
I entered the building. Then suddenly someone came towards me with a smile.

??:"Excuse me. Are you one of our new trainee?"
(Soyeona =Sn)

Sn:"Yes. I am Yang Soyeona."I bowed.

??:"Oh..nice to meet you Soyeona. I am Kang Soo. I will be your manager."

Sn:"Oh..nice to meet you too,sir."

Soo:"Okay. Come with me. I will led you your practice room. Everyone is waiting for you."
We started walking and then we entered a room. This room is not so big and not so small. Just perfect. There I saw 4 girls and one man is standing. Most probably waiting. Am I that late?

Soo:"Hey, byun. She is our new trainee Yang Soyeona and Soyeona this is Park Byun, your dance teacher."

Sn:"Hello, Mr. park. Nice to meet you."

Byun:"Hello, Soyeona, nice to meet you too. But plz don't be late next time,okay."

Sn:"Yes, sir."

Soo:"Soyeona, you practice. I am going"

Sn:"Okay sir." He smiled and went out. Our manager is very kind I must say.

Byun:"So, now girls. Be ready for your practice."

Everyone:"Yes, sir."

After practice....

Oh...I didn't know that being a trainee would be that tiring. It's even very hard then fighting.huh......I was sweeting and panting very hard. I sat on the floor.

Byun:"Well..girls. This is enough for today. We will start tomorrow again. Come tomorrow at 8:00 am. Okay."

Everyone:"Ne"
He went away. I was drinking water.

Girl 1:"Hey...this training is so... tiring."

Girl 2:"Did you thought it will be easy."

Girl 3:"Hey, Soyeona. We didn't introduce ourselves,right. Sorry...My name is Areum. Nice to meet you."

Girl 1:"My name is Yuri. Nice to meet you."

Girl 2:" Hi my name is Yuna."

Girl 4:"My name is Minji. Nice to meet you. Hope that we will be good friends."

Sn:"Hello..guys. My name is Soyeona. Glad to meet you all."

Yuri:"Oh...you are so pretty. Your dance skills are really good. I think you will be the main dancer."

Minji:"Yes. I saw that also."

Yuna:"I agree with Minji and Yuri."

Aruem:"Yes they are right."

Sn:"Thank you guys."
Then we all bid goodbye to each other and went outside. They all went to their home. While I was standing in front of the building. Suddenly,I felt drinking a coffee ,so I decided to go to the cafe which was near from the company. I went there and order a hot chocolate. I found a table and sat there. I was waiting,while suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and saw a beautiful man.

??:"Excuse me. If you don't mind, can I sit here with you?"

Hello Guys! How was this chapter. Plz tell me in comment box. And guess who is the member. This guy is one of Astro member. Guess readers,guess who he is? Take care and bye...