Chapter 23

It's none other than, Bin. He was with........SinB?

Why on the earth he is with SinB? Why she is holding his hand? Are they-no No. What I am thinking? He would've tell me if they were a thing. I don't know for how much time I was thinking about them. Suddenly eunwoo bring me back to reality.

Sn:"Huh-Oh... What happened?"

Ew:"Oh..God. I thought something bad happened to you."he chuckled. Then continued.

Ew:"By the way, where you were looking-Omo... isn't it bin? He is with SinB."he was a little shocked but soon smiled. He looked at the couple who was sitting across each other.

Ew:"They both looks so good together, aren't they? Everyone ships them so much. Well... their friendship actually. But....I think, they will look more good  if they are lovers."he complimented. I don't know why, but my heart aches hearing his words. I wasn't feeling good.

Ew:"Hey..by the way. Are they dating? I think they are. Cause see, how they are holding hands and loughing."I quickly snapped my head towards them and saw he is right. I am feeling weird again. Like I want to rip someone into three pieces and burn them in fire. I looked back to my table. I clenched my fists so hard. I was feeling.......mad? But why? I don't know.
Eunwoo noticed it.

Ew:"Soyeona. What happened? Are you alright? Soyeona."he looked at me with worried face. He shaked me several time. I finally calmed myself and looked at him with a small smile.

Sn:"Don't worry. I am okay."I said and hold the glass which was in-front of me. I sipped some from my drink to calm myself. But I think, the couples don't want that.

SinB:"Aww...binnie. You will never ever change."she said while loughing.

MB:"Well...If I change, then who will tease you and flirt with you, my love..."I tightly hold the glass which was in my hand.

SinB:"Yeah...my dear lovely boyfriend."that's it. I can't hold it anymore. I pressed my hand around the glass very hard that it started broking. I was shaking because I was holding my anger. Eunwoo looked at me with wide eyes. He never saw me like that. He started worrying and calling me. But I was hearing nothing cause their words were roaming around my head. After some seconds I suddenly broke the glass. Everyone looked at me. Even bin and SinB. When bin saw me he widen his eyes as he saw blood in my hand. I quickly stood up and rushed outside. I was boiling in anger.

Moonbin's Pov

I was so down from the morning. Seeing Soyeona loving anyone else hurt me so much. I was standing at a park watching everyone blankly. Suddenly someone called me. I looked and saw SinB. Well...SinB is my childhood friend also. But not like Soyeona. Soyeona is someone in my life that I can't even explain. Suddenly SinB yelled at me.

SinB:"Yahh... COME BACK TO EARTH."
She shouted.

MB:"Oh..SinB. How are you?"

SinB:"I am fine but you are not fine. Where is the cheering voice?"
I looked down and sighed.

MB:"Nothing."

SinB:"Aww..bin. Well...I won't force you. But to lighten your mood, I will take you somewhere."I looked at her in confusion. She just held my hand and took me at a cafe? I was so confused.

MB:"A cafe?"she looked at me and smiled.

SinB:"Yeah..come."she dragged me inside. I was loughing at her cuteness. She drag me here to lighten my mood? How funny. We ordered something and went to a table. She sometimes hold my hand but I don't mind. Don't get me wrong, but I have no feelings for her. She is just my friend. We were joking with each other when suddenly we heard a glass breaking noise. Then I heard something which shocked me.

Ew:"SOYEONA."we immediately looked at them. Eunwoo was looking at her with wide eyes. Blood was dripping from her hand. Before I can do something she stood up and went away from the cafe. What happened? Why she was looking angry? Did eunwoo hurt her? Wait-why are they here together? Are they dating?
Many questions were in my mind when SinB called me. I went to eunwoo immediately who was very shock.

MB:"Eunwoo. What happened? Why did she do that?"I Shaked him. He looked at me with wide eyes.

Ew:"I-I don't know. We were just talking normally but suddenly she was looking angry and then she broke the glass."he said still looking shocked. Why she was angry? Did something happened with her? I need to find her.
I was about to leave when someone held my hand. I looked at the person.

SinB:"Where are you going?"

MB:"I have to go. I am sorry SinB but she needs me."with that I went away to find her. I know where she will be now.

Soyeona's Pov

I am punching the bag with my injured hand. After coming from there, I didn't treated it. Just wrapped a clothe around it and started releasing my anger. I don't care if it bleed. I just want to relax my mind. I don't know why, but I feel so angry. Why? I don't know. After some punch my hand was bleeding and it was paining, but I didn't stopped. Suddenly a hand stopped me. The person held my wrist. I looked at the person with glare and saw,

MB:"What's wrong?"he said worriedly. Suddenly some tears came into my eyes. I was feeling the urge to cry. He noticed and quickly hugged me. I hugged him tightly and cried. Now I understand why I was feeling that. Cause I thought, SinB is taking my friend away. I was feeling jealous that my friend is going away from me.
He was caressing my back gently until I calm down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sn:"Ouch! It hurts."

MB:"Why? Don't you like it?"he looked at me and smirked.

Sn:"What? It's hurting. How can I like it?"I said. He was treating my cut. I was sitting on a couch and he was sitting on the floor with a first aid box.

MB:"If you don't like it, then why did you do that?"he said looking at me. He sighed when he saw me looking away.

MB:"Why you was angry?"he said. I bite my lips in nervous.

Sn:"Umm... N-nothing happened."

MB:"Oh...now you are telling me that people gets angry for nothing, huh?"he said. I can sense anger in his voice.

MB:"Do you know what you did? Why did you hurt yourself? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, ANSWER ME. WHY DID YOU HURT YOURSELF?"

Sn:"BECAUSE I WAS JE-"I stopped when I realized what I was going to say. He will make fun of me. I won't tell him.

MB:"What?"he looked confused. I stood up.

Sn:"Nothing."I said while avoiding his eyes. I quickly ran away from there.

On the other hand, the poor bin was confused. Confused by her behavior and words.

MB:"What's wrong with her?"he was just asking himself while looking at the direction where she was walking before disappearing.

Hii GUYS!!! How are doing? I hope fine. Btw, how was this chapter? Well... what do you think about Soyeona and bin? Will Soyeona understand her feelings or not?
Plz tell me in comment box and vote. I will update soon...Bye bye..