Chapter 21

Everyone was sitting on the couch of living room. I was sitting with bin, Rocky and dad in a couch. On our opposite, eunwoo, Jinjin, MJ was sitting. And Sanha was sitting on the floor. I mean over the carpet. There was an awkward silence between us. No one dared to spoke. Some peoples were angry. Eunwoo was looking at his fingers. Jinjin oppa was looking at dad with a 'why?' look. MJ oppa was sitting there silently, his hands were holding his hair as it rested on his thigh. Sanha was............. scrolling phone? Is he not angry? Something is fishy. Suddenly someone spoke.

MJ:"Why? Why did you hide it?"he said angrily. My dad looks at him but quickly looked down. Because of his scary gaze. Well...he is looking so angry. I think he will murder my dad.

JJ:"Managernim. I thought we were a family. I thought you were our best friend. Specially my. Then why did you hide it? Don't you believe us?"dad immediately looked at him.
He shook his head.

Dad:"No no. It's not like that-"MJ oppa cut his words.

MJ:"Then what is it? You didn't told us because you didn't believed us. How many secrets did you hide from us?"

Dad:"MJ. I know you are very angry at me but at least let me explai-"

MJ:"What will you explain to us? You will tell a lie again-"eunwoo cut him.

Ew:"Hyung. I think we should calm down and hear him first."he said in a calm voice.

MJ:"Don't you dare to say 'calm down'."he shouted at him.
We all flinched at his voice.

MB:"Hyung,he had to do it. It's not his fault."

MJ:"Then it's my fault? You guys also hide from us many things-"
I was getting irritated.

Sn:"ENOUGH!!"everyone stopped and looked at me. I shouted so badly.

Sn:"Enough is enough. No one will spoke. Just listen to me carefully. MJ oppa, I know he hided it from you that he is the mafia King. But, he have a reason for that. He had to do it cause a mafia had to hide his identity. Specially the mafia King. He can't tell anyone that he is a mafia except his workers and family. It's very risky for them. But now that you all know, he have to tell you. And besides, if you guys knew you guys would freak out. Which would lead your life miserable. You don't know if our enemy know that he is alive, then they will kill him. We don't want to lose him."I explained but ended up tearing. MJ oppa looks guilty. My dad and eunwoo started comforting me. It's true. I can't lose him. He is our only parent who we have.

MJ:"I-I am sorry Soyeona. Ac-actually, I was a little angry. I felt bad that he didn't told us."he said looking at the ground. Then we all went silent.

RK:"Umm... I think we should forget everything and enjoy the day."he suggested hesitantly. We looked at each other and smiled.

JJ:"Yeah. You are right-"he stopped when he noticed something. We all looked at him confused and then followed his gaze. He was looking at Sanha. He was playing games in his phone like nothing happened.

JJ:"Yah...you are playing?"

Sh:"So? What will I do?"he said while looking at phone. Jinjin shook his head in disbelief.

JJ:"You will never change."everyone chuckled without me.

MJ:"Hey, come. We have to eat. Jinjin, make something delicious. We don't want to throw up." He teased while Jinjin oppa growled in annoyance. MJ oppa stood up and started walking towards the door. But stopped when I spoke.

Sn:"You knew everything, right?"I said coldly while looking at him. He nodded his head not looking at me.
Everyone looked at us confusedly.

Sn:"You knew that your manager is a mafia."Everyone widen their eyes.
Sanha looked at me and smiled. He nodded again.